YouTube is an online video sharing and also a social media platform. It is available globally, and it has millions of videos in every genre. YouTube has a lot of different categories like music videos, short films, vlogs, live streams, trailers, and more. As the world’s largest hosting website and also the second most visited website, it has a very large amount of social influence, influencing popular culture, internet trends, creating celebrities, etc. It has the download option for selected videos for offline streaming. The YouTube app is available for free download on PS3, PS4, and PS5. You can watch the videos related to games on PS3 itself.
YouTube Premium is created for ad-free streaming. It also has the benefits of background streaming as well as offline streaming. The Premium subscription costs $11.99 per month for individuals. It also has a Family Premium for $17.99 per month for five members. You can enjoy a free trial for one month for both premium plans.
How to Install YouTube on PS3
(1) Launch your PS3 and connect it to the internet.
(2) Log in to the PlayStation Network using your PS3 account.
(3) Navigate to the Search option, which is available at the top of the PlayStation Store.
(4) Enter YouTube in the search bar and select YouTube from the search results which are available on the right side of the search bar.
(5) Select Download and wait for it to finish installing on your PS3.
(6) Go back to your home screen and navigate to TV & Video on the application bar.
(7) Select the YouTube app from the available apps.
How to Watch YouTube on PlayStation 3 (PS3)
(1) Open your YouTube app available on your PS3.
(2) Go to Sign In & Settings and select Sign in. You will see an activation code on the screen.
(3) On your computer, open your browser and go to the YouTube Activation Website [www.youtube.com/tv/activate].
(4) On the Connect a device page, enter your activation code.
(5) Click on Next and complete the sign-in process.
(6) Select videos you want to watch and enjoy watching them on PlayStation 3.
You can also stream YouTube on Xbox 360 to watch videos of your favorite creators.
How to Create YouTube Account
(1) Launch your PC and select your browser.
(2) Enter YouTube in the search bar and choose YouTube’s official website and click on Sign in.
(3) Select Create account and choose For myself in the options.
(4) On the Create your Google Account page, enter your details like Name, Email, and Password.
(5) In the Email field, enter your email account, and you will receive an email with a code available in it to verify Your Email address.
(6) Select Next and enter the verification code in the given field available in your Email.
(7) Click Next, and you have created your YouTube account.
You can select Channel > Status and features > Live streaming and choose Enable to enable live streaming on YouTube.
The PlayStation Plus subscription is not required for using 3rd party applications like YouTube.