Google Play is the place to access millions of apps, games, books, movies, magazines, and much more on your Android device. While using our Android device, we can use Google Play to sign up for a streaming service or some in-app purchases. By linking our card details, Google Play lets you make payments on Android devices in a single tap. Google also presents options to cancel the subscriptions that are made through Google Play. Whenever you decided to cancel the Google Play subscription, you can cancel it to avoid auto-renewal.
There are two ways to cancel the subscription made via Google Play:
- Using Google Play Store on Android device
- Using Google Play web version on browser
Let’s have a look at the detailed procedure for both methods.
Related: How to Cancel Netflix Subscription
Using Google Play Store App
Step 1: Launch Google Play Store on your Android mobile or tablet.
Step 2: Sign in to your Google account if you’re logged out.
Step 3: Tap the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the app.
Step 4: Select the Subscriptions menu located below the Notifications option.
Step 5: Find and select the subscription that you want to cancel.
Step 6: Click Cancel Subscription and go-through the on-screen prompts.
Cancel Google Play Subscription Using Browser
Launch a web browser on your PC or laptop and follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Visit play.google.com and login to your Google account.
Step 2: On the left-side menu panel, select My Subscriptions.
Step 3: Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
Step 4: Select Manage and then click Cancel Subscription.
Step 5: Click Yes to confirm the cancellation.
These are the two effective ways that you can use to cancel auto-renewing subscriptions made on Google Play. If you encountered any error while canceling the subscription, you can mention it in the comments section. We will help you sort it out.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku