How to Submit URLs to Google to Quickly Index on the New Google Search Console
Google recently removed the URL inspection tool that helped the users submit any URL to Google’s index. Yet the site owners can use the Search Console’s Fech & Submit tool to submit URLs
But now the New Google Search Console is taking over. The tool won’t be available after Mar 28, 2019, as Google is advising the users to use its new URL Inspection tool instead.
Related: How to Upload App on Google Play Store? [Complete Guide 2019]
The URL Inspection tool is a recent addition to the new Search Console that comes bundled with the Index Coverage report providing a more detailed URL-level analysis. This is much improved from the previous crawl reports and gives SEO professionals precise details.
The feature is present below the Performance under Overview in the left sidebar.
Click on that and enter the URL in the field highlighted.
This takes up to few minutes and you get a message URL is on Google. Now click Request indexing.
In case the URL is not available you get a error message as follows.
Related: How to Install Google Chrome on Firestick [Guide 2019]
Google allows site owners to only submit up to 10 individual URLs per day. There is no information about the count being altered on the new search console. Also, the crawling is not done immediately after you place the request as it may even several days for a successful request to be granted. The main drawback of submitting URLs via Search Console is that people who have their sites verified can only submit URLs.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 Race on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Fix HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 on Hisense Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Activate ABC on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Get MTV on Apple TV