- You can access the premium features by signing up for a 14-day free trial on the Bumble website.
- Get Bumble free trial: Go to Bumble website → Tap Join → Enter the login details → Click Continue → Enter the code → Create a Profile → Choose a plan → Click Start Trial.
Bumble is a freemium online dating platform where you find your match. You can use this service for free with certain limitations and swipe limits. If you wish to unlock the premium features, you can subscribe to Bumble Premium or Bumble Boost on the official website and get a 14-day free trial.
With Bumble Boost and Bumble Premium plans, you can get unlimited swipes and undo swipes. Also, you can see who has liked your profile during the free trial period. If you want to get back to the free version during the trial period, you can cancel the free trial on the official website before you get charged for the subscription.
In this article, you will learn how to get the Bumble free trial and cancel it at any time.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Get Bumble Premium or Bumble Boost for Free
1. Go to the Bumble official website on your Smartphone or PC web browser.
2. Tap Join to create a Bumble account.
3. You can sign up with your Apple ID or Email address on your Facebook account. Optionally, you can also use your phone number.
4. Hit Continue to receive the verification code to your email ID or phone number.
5. After the verification, allow the necessary permissions.
6. Select the type of relationship you are looking for and create a Profile.
7. Choose either Bumble Premium or Bumble Boost plan and click Start Trial.
Now, you can start your 14-day free trial on Bumble.
How to Cancel Bumble Free Trial
Bumble does not charge any cancellation fee, and there are no contracts, so you can cancel the Bumble subscription before the trial period ends. If you have made the subscription through the website, then you are allowed to cancel it on the Bumble website.
1. Open the web browser on your PC or Smartphone and visit the Bumble website.
2. Tap on your Profile on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose Manage your Boost or Manage your Premium option from the list.
4. Click Cancel Subscription.
Note: If you have subscribed to Bumble on the Android or iOS mobile app, you need to cancel the subscription only through the Play Store on your Android device or cancel the Subscription on your iPhone through the App Store.
Remember, deleting your account will not cancel your free trial, but you will be automatically charged after the trial period.
What Do I Get with Bumble Boost and Bumble Premium
Though Bumble is free to use, you get the following benefits only with the Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium plans.
Bumble Boost Benefits:
- Undo your swipe on profiles
- Able to extend time on your recent matches
- Unlimited swipes
- Get one Spotlight per week and five SuperSwipes per week
Bumble Premium Benefits:
- Use unlimited advanced filters
- See your admirers using the Beeline feature
- Undo swipes
- Extend time on your recent matches
- Rematch with users who have expired
- Unlimited swipes
- Get one Spotlight and five SuperSwipes per week
Subscription Plans of Bumble
Bumble is a free dating app. But, if you wish to unlock more advanced features, you can get any of the following Bumble subscription plans. You can sign up for these plans on the Bumble website.
|$39.99/month or $229.99/year
How to Use Promo Codes to Reduce Bumble Subscription Cost
Bumble Boost and Premium plans offer a lot of features to elevate the search and find your best match. However, most users feel that the price is a little high to afford. You can still use Bumble at a lower cost with the help of the Promo codes. Bumble does not officially offer any promo codes to get a discount on the subscription. You can only get these codes from third-party websites online. They offer exciting deals on your Bumble monthly and annual subscriptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you have to get either a Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription to see who has swiped your profile right on Bumble.
Yes, Bumble does have a swipe limit if you use it for free. To get unlimited swipes, you have to purchase its premium membership.
Besides Bumble, you can also try Tinder’s 3-day free trial to find your match.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.