- You can get a 1-day free trial pass to workout at Crunch Fitness gym and a 30-day or 14-day free trial on the Crunch+ app to stream workout classes.
- Sign up for a 1-day free pass: Visit Crunch website → Click Get Free Pass → Choose Club & location → Select 1 Day Free Pass → Set Date → Enter details → Get Free Pass.
Do you want to work out at $0 cost? You can get the Crunch Fitness 1-day free pass to work out for free at any of your nearby gyms. You can fix a date that is convenient for you to work out. If you can’t go to the club on the specified date, you can inform the team at the Gym to postpone your free trial to another date.
Crunch Fitness is a well-known gym center that turns your serious exercise into entertainment, meanwhile making you the fittest. It also offers an official app, Crunch+, to track your Workout progress. You can watch live and on-demand workout sessions on the Crunch+ app. Crunch+ offers a 30-day free trial for existing subscribers and a 14-day free trial for new members.
If you want to cancel the 1-day free trial pass, you can do it online, by phone, or by email. To cancel the Crunch+ free trial, you can navigate to the Subscriptions on the App Store or Play Store of your Smartphone.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
In this article, we have shown you how to get a free trial on the Crunch Fitness app and the website.
How to Get Crunch Fitness 1-Day Free Pass
1. Go to www.crunch.com on any of your device’s web browsers.
2. Tap on the Free Trial option.
3. Fill out the form with your name, email, phone number, and location. Click Get Started.
4. You will get the 1-day free pass via the registered email.
Now, you can visit the Crunch Fitness club on the mentioned date and redeem the 1-day free trial pass to exercise for free.
How to Sign Up for Free Trial on Crunch+ App
If you like home workouts, you can live-stream workout sessions on the Crunch app. It includes both the live and the recorded sessions of HIIT, yoga, cardio, tai box, stretching, sculpting, meditation, pilates, and more!
The old Crunch members get a 30-day free trial, and the new members get a 14-day free trial on a Crunch+ subscription. Here is how you sign up for the Crunch+ free trial.
2. Click Crunch+ subscriber if you are already a member. Or tap Sign up with Crunch+ and enter your email address.
3. Tap on Start Free Trial and pick a plan. There are only two plans available: one is for the Crunch member, and the other one is for the new subscriber.
4. Create an account by entering your personal details.
5. Complete the payment by providing the payment details. New members will be charged $6.99/month, and the existing members need to pay only $1.99/month.
Once done, you can watch the workout sessions for free on the Crunch+ app. If you need a free trial with more number of days, you can get Equinox free trail for 7 days.
How to Cancel Crunch Fitness 1-Day Free Trial Pass
You have got three ways to cancel your Crunch free pass. You can choose your convenient way.
Cancel Free Trial Online
1. Visit the Crunch website.
2. Tap Manage your current membership and click Continue.
3. Select the Gym near your home and tap Start.
4. Hit Cancellation and enter your personal details.
5. Provide the Reason for cancellation and select Next to cancel the free trial.
Cancel Free Pass via Email
You can contact the Crunch team via Email requesting to cancel the free trial. You need to send the mail to the operation manager of the gym. Wait until you receive a confirmation mail of canceling your free trial. This process takes around 1 to 2 days. If you want to cancel your trial instantly, try the following method.
Visit the Gym to Cancel Free Pass
Look on the Crunch Locations website for the Gym that is located near your place. There, you can find the Gym’s location, address, and phone number to contact. You can visit in person and ask the team member at the Gym to cancel your free pass. Also, you can also call them and inform them that you wish to cancel the free trial.
How to Cancel Crunch+ Free Trial on App
The Crunch+ subscription can be purchased either on the website or the mobile app. If you have subscribed through the mobile app using Apple ID or Google Account, you need to cancel it via the App Store or the Google Play Store platforms. You can cancel the free trial before you get charged automatically for the chosen subscription.
Open Google Play Store → Click on Profile → Select Payments and Subscriptions → Click Subscriptions → Choose Crunch+ → Tap Cancel Subscription.
Go to App Store → Hit Profile → Choose Subscription → Select Crunch+ → Tap Cancel Subscription → Click Confirm to cancel the subscription on your iPhone.
Crunch Fitness Membership Plans
Crunch offers you premium plans, which you can choose after the free trial. The membership plans may vary at different locations. You can redeem this offer and get a Crunch membership at Crunch’s official website.
How to Get Crunch Fitness Promo Codes to Reduce the Membership Cost
Crunch lets you get a discount on its subscription by using the Promo Codes. Unfortunately, this service currently does not provide any voucher codes on its official website. But, they will officially announce discounts and offers on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, and New Year.
If you are looking for offers recently, you can refer to third-party sources. There are many third-party websites that offer you coupon codes to reduce the cost of a Crunch subscription.
Tip: Check out our guide on how to get the Anytime Fitness Free Pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have free guest privileges with certain Crunch membership plans. If you want to know the details of the guest privilege, contact your Crunch club/gym and ask about the guest policy.
Yes. You can freeze the Crunch membership for a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks. It is possible only if you pay the dues on the date.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.