Twitch is one of the best video streaming services which enables us to watch games including, live broadcasts. On the other hand, some users may not like this service due to the availability of various services. If you’re one among them, you can delete your Twitch account permanently before moving to another service.
You need to think twice before deleting the Twitch account. Because deleting your account will erase all of your videos, personal information, and subscriptions. To avoid this loss, you can also temporarily disable your account and can revert back to it whenever you need.
Related – How to Install Twitch on Firestick
How to Delete Twitch Account on Desktop
(1) Open a browser on your PC and visit the Twitch account deletion link. If you’re logged out, enter the necessary credentials. You will not find any options to delete the account within the settings. Enter the reason why you are leaving the platform and click Delete Account.
(2) A confirmation message indicating your account has been deleted will be visible on the screen. That’s it. You can no longer access the account. If you want to reactivate the account, you can do it within 90 days of deletion. For reactivating your, log in by providing all the necessary credentials.
How to Disable Twitch Account on Desktop
If you want to take a break from Twitch, you can temporarily disable your account.
(1) Log in to your Twitch account. At the top right corner, click on your profile icon. From the list of options, choose Settings.
(2) Keep scrolling down till you see the ‘Disabling your twitch account’ section. Then, click on the Disable Account hyperlink. Alternatively, you can also use this link to access the page to disable your account.
(3) Enter a reason and click Disable account.
(4) As seen before, you will receive a confirmation page for disabling your account temporarily. You can reactivate whenever you want.
Disable or Delete Twitch account on Mobile (Android or iOS)
Twitch mobile application will not let you delete or disable the account. Instead, you have to use its web version on a mobile browser.
(1) When you open it on your phone browser, it will open with the mobile version. Open the browser of your choice and enable desktop mode.
(2) A web version of Twitch will open on the mobile screen. Press login to sign in to your account.
Related – How to cancel Twitch Membership
You can delete or disable your account on both mobile phones and desktops by following these steps. Hope you find this article useful. If you have any queries or feedback related to this guide, use the comments section to mention it.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger