- Discovery Plus is offering a 7-day free trial to its new users.
- You can also use Amazon Prime to get a Discovery+ free trial.
Discovery Channel is one of my favorite TV channels of all time. When I came to know that they are offering an on-demand streaming app called Discovery+, I installed the app on my smartphone. Unlike the TV channel, the app needs a subscription. Then, I used the Discovery Plus 7-day free trial to test the service.
If you are new to Discovery Plus and want to test the services, you can get a free 7-day trial from their website. If you are an Amazon Prime user, you can get an additional free trial for seven days. Here, in this guide, I have explained all the possible ways to get a free trial on Discovery Plus.
How to Get a 7-Day Free Trial on Discovery Plus
1. Head to the official website of Discovery Plus on your mobile or desktop browser.
2. Click Start Free Trial on the home page.
3. Select the desired plan and hit Continue to proceed.
4. Create your Discovery+ account using your email ID and set the password.
5. Check the credentials, and click Agree & Continue.
6. Choose the payment method and fill in the necessary credentials.
7. Click Start Subscription to begin your 7-day free trial. You won’t be charged during the free trial period. After 7 days, you will be billed based on the chosen subscription.
If you are not satisfied with the Discovery+ services, you can cancel the free trial on the 5th or 6th day to avoid the billing.
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Free Trial
1. Log in to your Discovery Plus account on the official website.
2. Click the drop-down near the Profile icon and click Account.
3. Go to the Plans section and click Cancel to terminate your free trial.
Note: You can also cancel the subscription on iPhone/iPad, Android, Roku, Amazon Firestick, and Apple TV if you have subscribed through it.
How to Get a Free Trial on Discovery+ using Prime Video
Similar to the MGM+ free trial, you can add Discovery+ as a channel add-on to Prime Video to get a 7-day free trial. Fortunately, you will also get a 30-day free trial on Prime Video.
1. Visit the Discovery+ and Prime Video bundle trial page.
2. Click Start your free trials.
3. Log in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
4. Enter the card details (Debit/Credit) and click the Add Your Card button.
5. Further, click Continue to start your trial period.
After the expiration of the free trial, you will be charged $4.99/month for Discovery Plus and $14.99/month for Prime Video. To avoid getting charged after the trial period, cancel the free trial before it ends.
How to Cancel Discovery+ Free Trial on Prime Video
1. Sign in to your Prime Video account.
2. Hit the drop-down near the Profile icon and choose Account & Settings.
.3. Navigate to the Channels tab and locate Discovery+.
4. Select Cancel Channel near Discovery Plus.
5. On the confirmation pop-up, select Cancel Channel again to terminate the free trial.
Discovery Plus: Plans & Pricing
Discovery Plus offers two subscription plans to users. Once the trial period ends, you will be charged with the plan you choose.
|Discovery+ (With Ads)||$4.99/month|
How to Use Promo Codes on Discovery Plus Subscription
The free trial is available only for new users. Once you have availed the 7-day free trial, you have to buy the subscription to use the service. While making the payment, you can use promo codes, vouchers, or coupon codes to get a discount.
1. Go to the Discovery Plus website and sign in with your account.
2. Click the Buy Now button on the website.
3. Now, click the Apply Voucher button instead of the Subscribe Now button.
4. You will get the Redeem Voucher page. Enter the promo code that you have and click the Continue button. If you don’t have any coupon codes, choose any one from the table below.
|50OFF||50% discount for all the Discovery+ plans|
|CHEAP30||Get Discovery+ With Ads for free for 30 days|
5. Based on your coupon code, you will get the subscription at a discounted price.
Apart from coupon codes, Discovery+ will offer season sales with discounted subscriptions. Make sure to keep track of the Discovery Plus website to get these offer sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Discovery Plus doesn’t offer a refund for their subscriptions and free trials.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick