Currently, EA Play does not offer any free trial, and you have to subscribe to a plan to play its wide collection of premium games. Priorly, you must create an EA Play account to opt for membership plans from EA Play and EA Pro Play. Also, it supports gaming devices like PlayStation, Xbox, and Steam.
EA Play is a supreme gaming destination that owns everyone’s favorite games. Though there is no free trial, this service provides many benefits to its users. If you are an EA Play member, you can access exclusive challenges and rewards. Besides that, you can play new-release games for up to 10 hours, even before they launch.
In this guide, you will learn how to get a subscription and unlock the ultimate games on EA Play in detail.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Sign Up on EA Play
2. Tap the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click Create Account, and you can sign up using any of your accounts on Google, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.
4. If you want to create a new EA account, select your Country and enter your Date of Birth.
5. Hit Next and enter your Email Address, EA ID, and Password.
6. Tap Next to complete creating your EA account.
How to Get Subscription to EA Play
You can subscribe to EA Play only after creating an EA account.
1. Select the Join Now button on EA Play’s website.
2. A menu will pop up from the right side of the screen.
3. Pick your Membership platform from the options shown.
4. Select a membership plan from EA Play or EA Play Pro.
5. Now, pick your payment plan, either Monthly or Annual.
6. Finally, click the Check out button and complete the payment.
Subscription Plans of EA Play
|EA Play Pro
How to Cancel EA Play Subscription
1. Go to EA Play’s website from any browser and tap the Profile icon.
2. Sign in with your EA account credentials.
3. Select your Profile and click the Account Settings option.
4. From your account page, tap the EA Play option to view your Membership information.
5. Pick Cancel This Membership and select Continue on the loaded page.
6. If you want, you can provide the reason for your cancellation.
7. Scroll down and tap Cancel membership.
8. That’s it. Your EA Play subscription is successfully canceled.
After cancellation, you can play games on EA Play until your subscription period ends. Once the subscription period is over, you cannot access any games. You have to subscribe to EA Play again if you want to play.
Yes, based on your EA Play membership (Monthly or Annual), it will get renewed automatically. So, remember to cancel the membership in advance to avoid charges.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.