Evernote is the best app for note-taking, organizing, and task management service developed by Evernote Corporation. It stores your notes in the cloud and can be accessed anywhere on a device with browser support. The notes can be in the form of text, images, photographs, and audio files. In the premium version, there is a special feature called app integration. Using this feature, you can combine your Evernote with services like Slack or Google Drive. Some users have found it difficult to use Evernote at night, so they have introduced dark mode to reduce eye strain. Now let’s go through the guide for the step-by-step procedure to enable dark mode on Evernote.
Evernote is available in three forms:
- Premium – $7.99/month
- Business – $14.99/user/month
How to Enable Evernote Dark Mode on Android & iOS
1) Open Evernote app on your Android mobile or iPhone.
2) Tab on the hamburger icon on the bottom left corner.
3) Click on the settings icon icon.
4) Choose the Dark mode setting.
5) By default, it will show the system setting. If you have enabled dark mode on your Android or iOS device, the Evernote app will open with the Dark theme. If not, choose the Dark mode option, and the background will change immediately.
Related Guide: Steps to Enable Dark Mode on Microsoft Word
How to Enable Dark Mode on Evernote Windows App
1) Launch the Evernote app and tap the View option on the menu bar.
2) Navigate to Dark Mode and then choose the Dark mode setting for dark theme.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Evernote Web
1) Open a web browser and then visit the web version of Evernote.
2) Log in to your account and then hit the drop-down icon located next to your profile name on the top left corner.
3) Click on Preferences and then select the Dark mode setting.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger