- You can get a 90-day Final Cut Pro free trial on Mac and a 30-day free trial on iPad.
- Download the app on your Mac/ iPad and sign up for the free trial.
Are you looking for an outstanding video editing app for free? You can build your projects for free on the Final Cut Pro app. This app is only available for iPad and Mac on the App Store. It offers a 90-day free trial for Mac PC and a 30-day free trial on the iPad app.
The free trial sign-up steps differ for both Mac and iPad. If you want to use only the free version, you can cancel the free trial anytime. You can also subscribe to continue with the service after the free trial.
Final Cut Pro is a professional video editing app that lets you record, edit, customize, and deliver professional video projects. In this app, you can easily convert more than 1000 video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, MV, VOB, and more.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
In this article, we have shown you how to sign up for a Final Cut Pro free trial on Mac and iPad.
Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 12.6 or later
- iPadOS 16.4 or later [iPad Pro (3rd generation or later) & iPad Air (5th generation)]
How to Sign Up for 90 Days Final Cut Pro Free Trial on Mac
1. Go to the Final Cut Pro trial webpage on your Mac web browser.
2. Tap on the Download Now button to get the app on your Mac device.
3. Open the app, and you will see a prompt. Click OK to continue the free trial, or tap Buy to purchase the app or subscribe.
Now, you can edit videos and images for 90 days free.
How to Get 30 Days Final Cut Pro Free Trial for iPad
1. On your iPad, navigate to the App Store and install the Final Cut Pro app.
2. Launch the app and select either Monthly or Yearly subscription.
3. Sign in using your Apple ID and verify the Payment method.
4. Once done, your 1-month free trial begins. You can start editing your projects.
How to Cancel Final Cut Pro Free Trial on Mac
If you do not want to continue with this service, cancel the free trial by deleting the app from your Mac.
To delete the app on your Mac, Go to the Finder folder → Choose Final Cut Pro → Drag to Trash → Select Finder → Click Empty Trash.
How to Cancel Final Cut Pro Free Trial on iPad
To cancel the free Trial on your iPad, follow the below-given steps.
1. Open the Final Cut Pro app on your iPad.
2. Click on the Sidebar button located in the left corner above the Project screen.
3. Tap Account and click Cancel your Subscription to end your free trial.
Though you cancel your subscription, you can still preview all your projects and export them.
Final Cut Pro Subscription
You can subscribe to Final Cut Pro after the free trial to continue editing. It offers you monthly and annual plans. You need to purchase the subscription separately for Mac and iPad. You cannot use a single subscription on multiple devices.
|Monthly Subscription for iPad
|Yearly Subscription for iPad
|One time subscription for Mac
How to Reduce Final Cut Pro Subscription Using Promo Codes
If you wish to save money on your Final Cut Pro subscription, you can use the Promo Codes. These codes are like coupons that can be used to get a discount on your subscription. You can get these codes from trusted third-party sources online. Here, we have listed a few codes with unique offers to use when you subscribe to Final Cut Pro.
|10% Off on Final Cut Pro Purchase
|Save on your next purchase by referring a friend
|Student Discount on Final Cut Pro
Frequently Asked Questions
You cannot use the 1300 royalty-free sound effects on your trial projects and additional preset effects for Space Designer Plug-in. Other than that, you can access all other features during the free trial period.
Yes, the videos you edit and export during the trial period contain a watermark. You need to purchase the subscription to get rid of the watermark.
No, Final Cut Pro does not offer any free version for students. But you can get a free trial on the subscription for Mac and iPad.
If the Final Cut Pro app is not working on your Mac device, it may be due to the overloaded cache files. So, clear the cache on Mac to improve its performance.
No, Final Cut Pro doesn’t support Windows PC. It supports only Mac PCs and iPads.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.