Lifetime is an American cable channel part of Lifetime Entertainment Services. The network features women-oriented content where women are in lead roles. This service consists of family-friendly movies and TV shows. Lifetime can be accessed only in the US region. Users from outside the US should use a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions. You can download and stream content on Lifetime for free with ads. To stream ad-free, you need to sign in to the app using your TV Provider credentials. Lifetime is available in the app store of several devices. After installation, you need to activate the MyLifetime app (Lifetime) to access its videos.
How to Activate Lifetime App [mylifetime.com/activate]
1. Launch the Lifetime app on your device.
2. It will display an Activation Code on your TV screen.
3. Visit the Lifetime activation website (www.mylifetime.com/activate).
4. On that page, first select your streaming device.
5. Next, select your TV provider from the list.
6. Now, enter your Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
7. Enter the TV Provider’s credentials to activate the Lifetime app on your device.
8. Select any content to play and enjoy streaming it on your device.
How to Install Lifetime on Different Devices
You can easily download the Lifetime app from the app store on your device.
1. Power ON your Apple TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. From the home screen, launch the App Store.
3. Click the Search icon and browse for the Lifetime app.
4. Select the Lifetime app from the search results.
5. Click Get to install the Lifetime app on Apple TV.
6. Click Open to launch the Lifetime app to get the activation code.
1. Connect your Roku TV to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote and select Streaming Channels.
3. Click Search Channels and type Lifetime using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the official Lifetime app from the search results and click Add Channel.
5. Once installed, tap Go to Channel to launch the Lifetime app on Roku.
1. Plugin your Firestick into your TV and make sure the device is connected to a WiFi network.
2. Click the Find icon and select the Search bar.
3. Search for the Lifetime app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Lifetime app under the Apps & Games section.
5. Click the Get or Download button to install the Lifetime app on Firestick.
6. Wait for a few minutes to install the app.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch the Lifetime app.
1. Turn on your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Open Google Play Store from the home screen.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the Lifetime app.
4. Choose the app and click Install to install Lifetime on Android TV.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch On your Samsung Smart TV and connect the TV to a WiFi network.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
3. Select the Samsung App Store and search for the Lifetime app.
4. Locate and tap the Lifetime app from the search suggestions.
5. On the app info page, hit the Install button to download the app on Samsung TV.
6. After installation, click Open to launch the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can activate Mylifetime on Smart TV by entering the activation code on the website www.mylifetime.com/activate.
Yes. You can access Lifetime content for free with your TV provider login details.
Yes. By subscribing to streaming services like SlingTV, Hulu, Vidgo, DirecTV Stream, etc., you can watch Lifetime content without a TV provider.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Tugo TV IPTV: Stream 100+ Live TV Channels at $7
- HDToday APK – Installation Guide for Android & Firestick
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]