Avatarify is an Android-based photo-editing application that makes photos amazing and funny. The app features include Enliven Any Photo, Turn into a Celebrity, Become Who Ever you Want, etc. It is simply a face animator application for Android and iOS. It comes with a subscription plan at $2.49/week or $35/year. But most of the features are available for free to use. To save our pockets, we might want to cancel the subscriptions. There are various ways to cancel an Avatarify subscription which have been discussed in the write-up in detail.
Cancel Avatarify Subscription
The following are the few things that you might want to know before going for canceling the subscriptions.
- The subscription will renew automatically as you permitted at the time of subscription.
- If you are canceling during the trial period, you might lose all the contents.
- Make sure to cancel the subscription manually at least 24 hours before the trial period ends.
Cancel Avatarify Subscriptions from Avatarify Site
If you subscribed through the Avatarify site, you might want to seek customer support to cancel the subscription.
- You can contact customer support via email: [email protected].
- Or you can directly contact the app developer: Artem Martirosyan.
- Respond to their queries and provide them with the necessary details to cancel your subscription.
Related: How to Cancel PlayStation Plus Membership
Cancel Avatarify Subscriptions from Android
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone. Select the right Google account that you used to sign in for Avatarify.
2. Then tap on the Subscriptions on the left pane.
3. Select the Avatarify subscription and tap on it.
4. Tap the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Cancel Avatarify Subscriptions from iOS
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap iTunes and App Store and then choose Subscriptions.
3. Now, select the Apple ID and make sure to sign in to it. If prompted, enter the password.
4. Select the Subscriptions and then tap on the Avatarify: AI Face Animator.
5. Tap the Cancel option and follow the on-screen prompts to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Avatarify Subscriptions from Mac
1. Open the App Store app on your Mac.
2. Click on your name at the bottom of the left side pane.
3. Click on the View Information at the top of the screen.
4. Sign in to your Apple ID if necessary.
5. Scroll down and click on the Subscriptions option and then choose Manage.
6. Select Edit next to the Avatarify: AI Face Animator.
7. Again, tap Cancel Subscription.
Related: How to Cancel DoorDash DashPass Subscription
Cancel Avatarify Subscriptions Through PayPal
1. Go to the PayPal site and then log in to your account.
2. Click on the Settings option next to the logout option.
3. Choose the Payments section and then click on the Manage Automatic Payments in the Automatic Payments section.
4. Click on the Avatarify: AI Face Animator to cancel.
5. Again, click on the Cancel Automatic Payments to confirm making automatic payments.
6. On the verification screen, click on Done.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Setup Sling TV on FireStick?
- How to Find Saved WiFi Passwords on Mac
- The Future of Private Equity
- How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym
- Interesting Facts About Online Courses That You Need To Know
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick – General Reasons & Solutions
- How to Chromecast Fox News to Your TV
- How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription 
- How Old is My iPhone: Different Ways to Find iPhone Age
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps3 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV6 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android11 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to11 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android11 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to12 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes