Funimation is a subscription-based streaming service to watch your favourite anime shows. It is available for free or you can choose to buy its subscription to watch anime contents any time on any device. The premium version supports HD shows and you can stream unlimited titles without any ads. Further, you will get access to the new series within a few hours after airing in Japan. Funimation features the biggest library of anime classics and you can watch them in high-quality. The search option is advanced and brings filtered shows anytime. In addition to this, Funimation subscribed users can stream exclusive English dubs, simulcast shows, movies, etc. Get into the article to find out the steps to cancel Funimation subscription on various platforms.
Related: How to cancel Netflix subscription
How to Cancel Funimation Subscription?
As Funimation is compatible on different platforms, you can cancel your subscription on most devices.
Cancel Funimation Subscription on Web
Do the following to cancel Funimation subscription on your desktop PC.
Step 1: On the browser, visit the official page of Funimation or go to http://funimation.com/ directly.
Step 2: After logging into your account, click on My Account option.
Step 3: After that, select Subscription. Then click on Cancel to end Funimation membership.
Cancel Funimation Subscription on iOS
Those purchased Funimation Now using iTunes can follow the instructions to remove your subscription.
Step 1: Launch your iPhone/iPad Settings and select your Apple ID.
Step 2: Secondly, select iTunes and App Store option.
Step 3: After that, tap on your Apple ID shown on the screen.
Step 4: Click on the View Apple ID. Enter your sign in credentials further.
Step 5: Choose Manage option under Subscription.
Step 6: You should now select FunimationNow.
Step 7: Click on the toggle present next to Automatic Renewal to turn off. With this, you have cancelled the Funimation subscription.
Try the Alternative!
- Open Settings on Apple device > select Accounts > Choose Manage Subscriptions.
- Provide the Apple ID password. Click FunimationNow.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal > select Confirm at last.
Tip 1: There is no way possible to remove a Funimation subscription from the Android app.
Tip 2: Those purchased Funimation subscription using Amazon in-app purchase can follow the points.
- Log in to your Amazon account that you have used to buy Funimation subscription.
- Under Your Subscription > select Actions besides FunimationNow.
- Select Turn off auto-renewal > confirm changes by selecting Turn off auto-renewal.
Tip 3: To cancel Funimation Subscription on Xbox One
- Firstly, visit https://account.microsoft.com/services/
- Provide your Microsoft account login details linked with FunimationNow.
- Select Manage option under Services & subscriptions.
- Finally, confirm changes by clicking on Confirm Cancellation.
To Sum Up
Hope the article has guided you cancel Funimation subscription effortlessly. On cancelling it, you will get access to ad-supported anime shows.
Thank you for visiting www.techfollows.com. Leave us your queries or feedback as comments below. Further, you can keep yourself updated with the latest contents of the website from our Facebook or Twitter page.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast SoundCloud Music to TV
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick