NordVPN is a VPN service provider which is available on devices like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and more. It hides the user’s internet traffic for both incoming and outgoing data by using a remote server. So, users can hind their IP Addresses and encrypt data. NordVPN has also no log policy. It means they don’t record any of your browsing activity. When you opted not to use the service anymore, NordVPN provides you the option to cancel its subscription anytime. After canceling the subscription, you can use the service till the last date, and then, you will not be charged. So, let us discuss all the possible ways that you can use to cancel the NordVPN Subscription.
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription on Android
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap your profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. Tap on the Payments and Subscriptions option.
4. Choose the Subscriptions option from the menu.
5. Select NordVPN from the subscribed application.
6. Click on the Manage option on NordVPN.
7. Now, tap on the Cancel Subscription option to cancel your subscription.
Read our dedicated NordVPN review to know more about NordVPN.
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription on iPhone/iPad
1. Open the settings app on your iPhone and select your name at the top.
2. Tap on the Subscriptions option.
3. On the active list, select NordVPN.
4. Select Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription on PC (App)
1. Open the NordVPN application on your PC.
2. Select the Billing option from the Account section.
3. In the Billing section, select the Subscriptions option.
4. Press the three-dotted option near the Change Plan option.
5. Now, select Cancel Subscription.
6. Finally, your NordVPN subscription will be canceled.
Related: How to Install NordVPN on Firestick
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscriptions on Browser
1. Go to nordvpn.com on your browser and log in with your account.
2. Go to the Accounts page and select the Private and Secure Internet Access option.
3. Click on the three verticle dots option next to Change Plan.
4. Select the Cancel automatic payments option.
5. A popup menu will appear to confirm your cancellation.
6. Click on the Confirm Cancellation option to cancel your VPN.
Your subscription will remain active till the promised date. After the expiry date, you will not be charged further for the subscription for the next cycle. Canceling your NordVPN subscription is easy. Follow the above methods to cancel your subscription. Drop your comments below to ask your doubts.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus in Two Ways
- How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
- How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Tips for Depositing at Gaming Sites: How to Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
- How to Enable/Turn on Telegram Dark Mode
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
- Windscribe VPN Review – Is the Free Version Good Enough?
- Modern Payment Solutions For Online Gamers
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription in 4 Ways