YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that features 85+ Live TV channels. Unfortunately, you need to sign up for a membership plan to watch the channels. YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month for one membership. You can use the single subscription of six different devices. There are a lot of streaming services available at a cheaper rate to stream the live TV channels. You can also watch Live TV with the support of various cable providers. Whatever the reason may be, follow the steps to cancel the YouTube TV subscription.
Steps to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription Using Browser
The easiest way to cancel the subscription is by using the web browser on your PC or mobile phone.
1. Launch the desired web browser on your computer.
2. Go to the YouTube TV site. (tv.youtube.com/welcome/)
3. Make sure to sign in to your account.
4. Click on the Profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
6. Now, choose the Membership option on the left side pane.
7. Next, click on the Pause or Cancel Membership link under the YouTube TV listing.
8. To unsubscribe, click on the Cancel Membership option. You can also choose the Pause option to pause the membership for several weeks.
9. On the next screen, select the reason for cancellation and click on Continue Canceling.
10. On the final screen, click on the Cancel Membership button.
Related: How to Watch YouTube TV on Google TV
Cancel YouTube TV Membership from Mobile App
The following method is applicable for Android devices. If you’re an iOS user, use the above-mentioned browser technique to cancel the service.
1. Open the YouTube TV app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in to the respective Google account.
3. Click on the Profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Choose Settings.
5. On the settings screen, tap on the Membership option.
6. Click on Pause or Cancel Membership.
7. Click on the Cancel Membership option.
8. On the next screen, select a reason and click on Continue Canceling.
9. On the final screen, click on the Cancel Membership button.
These are the two methods to cancel your YouTube TV membership. Upon canceling the membership, you will get a confirmation email to let you know how much longer you can access the YouTube TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Setup Sling TV on FireStick?
- How to Find Saved WiFi Passwords on Mac
- The Future of Private Equity
- How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym
- Interesting Facts About Online Courses That You Need To Know
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick – General Reasons & Solutions
- How to Chromecast Fox News to Your TV
- How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription 
- How Old is My iPhone: Different Ways to Find iPhone Age
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps3 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV6 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android11 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to11 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android11 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to12 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes