Most users wish to change the password of their TikTok account for security reasons. If you think that your account was hacked or if you suspect that someone knows your password, change the password of your TikTok account in the Manage Account section of the TikTok app.
If you are an influencer in TikTok, it is highly recommended to change the TikTok password frequently. The new TikTok password you are going to create should consist of 8 to 20 characters mixed with numbers, special characters, and letters (upper & lower case).
How to Change the Password of Your TikTok Account
 Log In to your account.
 Navigate to your Profile page and hit the Menu icon (three horizontal lines).
 Select Settings & Privacy.
 Click Manage Account and then choose Password.
 You will get a six-digit code to the registered mobile number/email id.
 Enter the Verification Code.
 On the next screen, type your New TikTok Password and hit Next to complete the process.
To reset your TikTok password, open TikTok → Click Sign Up → Tap Log In → Select Use Phone/Email/Username → Tap Forgot Password → Complete the Verification process → Create a new password → Select Login.
Yes. You can change your password by submitting a form on the Tik Tok feedback page.
Yes. You can delete the TikTok account on the TikTok app or website.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free
- How to Use Popcorn Time Addon on Stremio
- Can I Get Free Trial on Course Hero?
- How to Install Dailymotion on Samsung Smart TV
- Pikashow APK: Installation Guide for Android Devices and Firestick
- How to Get Chrome Browser on Samsung Smart TV [Possible Ways]