Amazon is the most popular and most used e-commerce platform in the world. We can buy anything from anywhere on Amazon. Nowadays, we all prefer to buy everything online, and we can access Amazon from all smart devices. So we have to spend a lot of time purchasing for our needs online. It is good that we shop in dark mode, because bright light always affects our eyes. But unfortunately, there is no inbuilt dark mode feature in Amazon. So we have shown some possible ways to shop in dark mode. In this article, let’s learn to activate Amazon dark mode.
Related Guide: How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia
How to Enable Amazon Dark Mode on Website
1) Open Chrome browser on your computer and go to Chrome Web Store.
2) In that, search for Dark Reader extension.
3) Click on Add to Chrome to install the extension on your browser.
4) When it is installed, click the extension that you added and enable the dark theme.
5) Now, go to Amazon .com and it will appear in a dark theme.
6) To revert back, click on the Dark Reader Extension bar and turn off the toggle.
If you are using Firefox browser, follow the below steps.
1) Open Firefox browser and go to Customize.
2) In that, select Themes from the bottom of the screen.
3) Select Dark option.
4) Now, visit Amazon.com and it will appear with dark theme.
You can install Night Eye Extension on your browser to enable dark mode. For that, visit https://nighteye.app/ website and add the extension to your browser. It will change the entire browser into dark mode and it supports almost all the browsers.
Related Guide: How to Enable Dark Mode on Twitter
How to Activate Amazon Dark Mode on Android & iOS
Enabling dark mode on Amazon app from your Smartphone is not possible. Because the app doesn’t have any in built dark mode feature.
So when you use the mobile browser to access Amazon, you can install Night Eye Extension to enable dark theme. To install Night Eye, you can use the Yandex browser because it is the only browser that allows you to add an extension to your mobile.
In this article, we have given you all the possible ways to enable Amazon dark mode. Shopping on Amazon in dark mode will reduce your eye strain. If you know any other way to use dark mode , you are free to share with us in comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Make Your Job Easier With These Awesome Tools For Your PC
- What You Should Know About Payment Solutions for Global Businesses
- How to Watch HBO Max on Roku Streaming Device
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat [Android & iPhone]
- Reasons Why Online Business Owners Needs a Lawyer
- Tips To Help You Out With Online Trading: Getting Started
- How to Find WiFi Password on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- Top 3 Essential Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Looking For A Cremation Urn? Here’s How To Choose One
- How do you know if a new website is trustworthy?