- The Microsoft Teams app has a built-in option to switch to Dark mode on PC and smartphone apps.
- Using PC: Open Microsoft Teams → Select Settings and more → Select Settings → Click General → Select Dark under the Theme section.
- Using Smartphone: Open Microsoft Teams → Click on the Profile icon or click More → Select Settings → Select Appearance → Select Dark → Click Restart or Close app.
Microsoft Teams is a universal messaging and video conferencing app for business and education. Being an app used for business and educational purposes, Microsoft Teams has included an option to switch to dark mode on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac apps. Switching to the dark theme on Microsoft Teams will help conserve battery life on your device and reduce eye fatigue.
You can easily switch to dark mode on Teams from the app’s settings. To make it even easier, use our detailed guide on switching Microsoft Teams to the dark theme on all supported devices.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Microsoft Teams for Windows, Mac, and Web
If you have installed Microsoft Teams on your Windows or Mac PC, you can follow the steps below to enable the dark theme.
1. Launch the Microsoft Teams app on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Sign in to your Microsoft account and select Settings and more. If you don’t have an account, sign up for a new Microsoft account.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Now, select Settings and click on the General option
4. Under the Theme section, select the Dark option.
Now, your Teams app will switch to dark mode.
Enable Microsoft Teams Dark Mode on Android & iPhone
If you use Teams on your Android smartphones or iPhones, you can follow the steps below to switch to Dark Mode.
1. Launch the Microsoft Teams app on your Android or Apple device.
2. Sign in to your Microsoft Teams account.
3. Click on your profile picture or select the More option.
4. Select the Settings option.
5. Now, select Appearance and select Dark
6. On the prompt, select Restart or Close app.
When you relaunch the Teams app, the theme will be switched to Dark mode.
If you are using Microsoft Teams on their website, click on your profile icon and select Settings. On the Settings page, select General and select Dark under Theme.
If you are using the Microsoft Teams app on Windows 11, click on Settings and more and select Settings again. Now, select the Appearance and Accessibility option. Select Dark under Theme.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.