- Peacock TV is not offering any free trial.
- You can use the Xfinity Stream or Spectrum credentials to get Peacock TV for free.
Peacock or Peacock TV doesn’t have any free trial. In the past, Peacock offered a 7-day free trial to new users and a 3-month free trial on special occasions. Now, both the free trial options are not available on the website. However, if you are an Xfinity or Spectrum customer, you can get Peacock TV for free.
With Xfinity Stream, you can get Peacock for free for up to two years. For Spectrum customers, you can get Peacock TV for free for up to one year. Other than these. To get the Peacock TV for free, you need to link your Spectrum or Xfinity account to Peacock.
Peacock Free Trial Options
|Type of Service||Peacock TV Free Duration|
|Xfinity Internet with Gigabit Speed Users||Two years|
|Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Reward Users||As long as you remain in Xfinity Rewards|
|NOW TV Users||As long as you are an active user|
|Spectrum TV Users||One year|
|Spectrum Internet Users||90 days|
How to Get Peacock Premium for Free
Below are the steps we have used to link our Spectrum or Xfinity account to get ourselves free access to Peacock Premium:
1. Navigate to the official website of Peacock from a web browser.
2. Hit the Sign In button.
3. Input your Email ID and click on the Continue button. Make sure that you are entering the mail ID that is already registered with the Xfinity or Spectrum.
4. Choose any of the subscription plans.
5. Input the required details to create a new account.
6. Don’t enter your payment information. Instead of it, click on the Watch Peacock button from the upper right corner.
7. Hit the Profile icon from the upper right corner.
8. Under the Link Provider section, click the Xfinity or Spectrum button.
9. Sign in with your account details and get access to Peacock Premium for free.
Remember, there are no codes to get the free trial on Peacock TV.
How to Get Peacock TV Free Trial on Xfinity X1 or Flex Device
1. Turn On your Xfinity X1 or Flex device and connect it to the Internet.
2. Press the Xfinity button on your remote.
3. Hit the Right button on your remote and get into the Apps section.
4. Choose the Peacock app tile to launch it.
5. Create an account and activate your Peacock Premium for free.
Peacock TV: Subscription Plans
If you don’t have a Spectrum or Xfinity subscription, subscribe to any one of the Peacock TV plans mentioned below.
- Peacock Premium – $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
- Peacock Plus – $11.99/month or $119.99/year.
How to Get Peacock TV Subscription at a Low Price
You can find various online websites offering promo codes for Peacock TV. You can make a note of that Promo Code and validate it on the official website of Peacock TV. This will get you the Peacock TV subscription at a reduced cost. But you have to note that you need to redeem the Promo Code within its expiry date. The promo code will be invalid after its expiry date.
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription
1. Navigate to the official website of Peacock and sign in to your account.
2. Click the Profile icon from the upper right corner.
3. Get into the Plans & Payments section.
4. Locate and click the Cancel Plan button.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to cancel the Peacock TV subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Amazon doesn’t offer a free trial for the Peacock TV.
Philo is the best alternative for Peacock TV. Philo offers a free trial for 7 days.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV