- SiriusXM offers three months of free trial to all new users.
- To get the free trial: Go to SiriusXM website → Choose the plan → Verify your credentials → Activate the free trial.
SiriusXM is offering two subscription plans. Both the plans have a three-month free trial to test the services.
With SiriusXM’s free trial, you will get access to more than 425 podcast channels, ad-free music, score updates, and personalized Pandora stations for free. To get the SiriusXM streaming app free trial, you need to sign up for a new account. To get the Car + SXM App subscription, you need to verify your license plate.
In this guide, you will learn how to activate the 3-month free trial on SiriusXM.
How to Activate Three Month Free Trial on SiriusXM
1. On your PC, open any web browser and go to the SiriusXM free trial website.
2. Scroll down a bit and choose the subscription plan.
3. If you choose the SXM App + Car plan, you need to verify your Radio ID, VIN, or License Plate and create a new account to activate the free trial.
4. If you choose the SXM App plan, you need to sign up with a new account.
5. After the account creation, go through the prompts to get the payment screen.
6. Enter your payment information and click the Review Order button. Without entering your credit or debit card details, you can’t activate your free trial.
7. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged now. You will be billed based on your chosen subscription after the trial period.
During the trial period, you can cancel the free trial to avoid the billing.
How to Cancel SiriusXM Free Trial
1. Go to the SiriusXM website and sign in with your account.
2. Go to the Change Billing Info section.
3. Now, click the Cancel Service button.
4. You will get two options. Call and Live Chat.
5. Choose any of the options to proceed with the cancellation.
6. You will be assisted by the customer executive during the cancellation process.
As the cancellation involves customer support, we suggest you cancel the subscription at least 3 days from billing. If you are an iPhone user, you can get a free trial on Apple Music for one month.
SiriusXM primarily offers two plans with three customizations.
- Car + App
- Music Showcase: $13.99 per month.
- Music & Entertainment: $18.99 per month.
- Platinum: $23.99 per month.
- App Only
- Music Showcase: $4.99 per month.
- Music & Entertainment: $7.99 per month.
- Platinum: $10.99 per month.
Note: For October month, a special offer is going on in SiriusXM. For new users, the Music & Entertainment plan costs just $1 for three months. With this, you will get SiriusXM for six months for $1.
Apart from these two plans, SiriusXM offers customized plans like Returning Listener Offers, Shop Radios, Traffic, Weather, Boats, Planes, Auto & Truck Fleets, and more. Based on your location and month, these prices and free trial duration will vary.
No, Sirius XM is not free with the Amazon Prime subscription. This offer ended in October 2018.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Uninstall Stremio on Smartphones & PCs
- How to Install Plex on PS5 [PlayStation5]
- Mostbet India & Betting on Boxing
- How to Connect PS5 to TV
- How to Change Language in Google Assistant
- How to Install Stremio on Nvidia Shield TV
- HAHA IPTV: Stream 13,500 TV Channels and VOD at $15
- 5 Effective Solutions to Solve an iPhone Locked to a Previous Owner
- Matrix IPTV: Stream 16,000 TV Channels and 80,000 VOD at $15
- Staying Safe in the Online Gambling World: Best Tools for Online Protection