TikTok is one of the entertainment applications that have been mostly used by all teenagers on their smartphones. Most of the people have started creating videos and some started watching other’s videos. It have become so popular in recent years. Some of the videos in the TikTok have gone so viral all around the world. In general, dark mode is a handy feature to use. It is good to use applications with black theme to to avoid straining your eyes. When it comes to TikTok, the dark mode is only supported on iPhone version. Android users can’t access Dark Mode on TikTok even by enabling the system dark theme.
How to Enable TikTok Dark Mode on iPhone
1. Install the TikTok app on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Launch the app and log in to your account.
3. Click on the Me option in the bottom menu bar. Now, you will be on the My Profile screen.
4. Tap the three-horizontal menu icon on the top-right corner.
5. Scroll down to the Content and Activity. Choose the Dark Mode option.
6. Enable the feature and the app background will be changed into a black theme automatically.
Related Guide: How to Enable Dark Mode on iTunes
There is also another way to enable Dark mode on TikTok. Enable the system-wide dark theme on iPhone and TikTok will open with dark theme.
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
2. On the settings, scroll down to choose the Display and Brightness option.
3. Choose the Dark option.
4. Now open the TikTok app, now you can see it in the dark background.
Related Guide: How to Enable Dark Mode on Microsoft Teams
Android and PC do not have the option to use the dark mode on TikTok. It will open only with the light mode. Even if you enable the system-wide dark mode, the TikTok app will open only with the light mode. As the technology is going on expanding, we would be soon able to use dark mode in Android and PC.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus in Two Ways
- How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
- How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Tips for Depositing at Gaming Sites: How to Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
- How to Enable/Turn on Telegram Dark Mode
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
- Windscribe VPN Review – Is the Free Version Good Enough?
- Modern Payment Solutions For Online Gamers
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription in 4 Ways