How to Enable Dark Mode on Reddit Mobile [Android and iOS]
If you spend a lot of time online, you must have heard about Reddit and its features. It is a popular social platform which hosts a massive collection of forums where users can share news and other content or comment/answer on other’s posts. Like other popular apps, Reddit also supports dark mode/night mode to darken the appearance. By enabling this, you can change reduce the eye strains while using Reddit on low light conditions. At the same time, it is not advisable to the dark theme on daylight conditions.
Related: How to enable dark mode on Pinterest?
How to Turn on Reddit Dark Mode on Mobile [Android and iOS App]?
Enabling night mode on the Android/iOS version of Reddit is very simple. You can enable it within the app settings. But, there are three different ways to enable it.
Step 1: Launch the Reddit app and sign-in to your account.
If you haven’t downloaded the app, download it from the Google Play Store (Android) or Apple Store (iOS)
Step 2: Click the Profile icon on the top right corner.
Step 3: On the right-side menu panel, click the moon icon located next to the Settings option.
There is another way for users to enable night mode on Reddit app automatically on low light conditions.
Note: This method do not work on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
Step 1: Click the profile icon.
Step 2: Click the Settings icon on the bottom left corner.
Step 3: Select Auto Dark Mode.
Step 4: Select Sunrise/sunset.
By enabling this, the dark mode on Reddit app will be enabled automatically on low light conditions and disabled on daylight conditions.
This method is only applicable for users running
- Android 10 and later on Android mobiles/tablets
- iOS 13 and later on iPhone/iPad
Step 1: First of all, you need to enable dark mode on your device.
- Android: Settings -> Display -> enable Dark Theme
- iOS: Settings -> Display & Brightness -> select Dark theme under the appearance section.
Step 2: Now, open Reddit app and click the Settings menu on the bottom left corner.
Step 3: Go through the following menu:
- Android device: select Auto Dark Mode -> click Follow OS Setting.
- iPhone/iPad: enable Automatic (follow iOS settings).
Related: How to enable Dark Mode on Instagram?
Steps to Enable Reddit Dark Mode on Web Version
In addition to the apps, the Reddit web version also supports dark mode.
Step 1: Open a browser and visit the website of Reddit.
Step 2: Click the profile icon on the top right corner.
Step 3: Enable Night Mode by clicking the slider.
The dark mode on Reddit mobile and site can be turned on even without logging in to your account. Are you facing any trouble while following this guide? Mention your queries in the comments section. You can also raise your queries through our social media profiles: Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you for visiting techfollows.com.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character
- How to Get Sky Go on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install and Use Bitdefender VPN on Firestick
- How to Install Fusion Addon on Kodi
- How to Get YouTube on Peloton Bike or Treadmill
- Jasper AI Free Trial 2023: Get 10000 Words and 50+ AI Writing Tools for Free
- How to Install Mozilla Firefox on Google TV