HBO Max is one of the most popular streaming platforms that lets you stream movies, TV shows, documentaries, HBO Originals, and more in high definition quality. You can access this service via the website and app. The HBO Max app is available for all major devices. The only drawback of HBO Max is its subscription price. The cost of the HBO Max subscription is a bit high compared to other streaming services.
If you think the subscription cost is too high or planning to switch to other streaming services like Netflix, then you might need to cancel the HBO Max premium before the end of the billing period. There are different ways to cancel HBO Max premium. The easiest way to cancel the subscription is through the HBO Max website or the HBO Max app.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on HBO Max Website
(1) Open a browser on your Windows PC or Mac.
(2) Go to the official HBO Max website.
(3) Select the Login button and enter your account credentials.
(4) Once signed in, click the Profile name at the top right corner.
(5) Select the option Billing Information on the profile page.
(6) Select Manage Subscription.
(7) On the next page, hit on the option Cancel Subscription.
(8) Select a reason for canceling the subscription and click on Yes, Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on HBO Max App
(2) Tap on the Account icon at the bottom right corner.
(3) On your Account section, click the Settings icon at the top left.
(4) Locate and select the option Billing Information.
(5) Click on Manage Subscription.
(6) Tap the option Cancel Subscription below Edit Payment method.
(7) Select the reason for canceling the subscription and click on Yes, Cancel Subscription.
(8) You have successfully canceled your HBO Max subscription on the HBO Max app.
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku Device
(1) Turn On your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Navigate to the HBO Max app on the home screen.
(3) Press the * symbol button on the Roku remote.
(4) Select the option Manage subscription in the popup.
(5) Click on the option Cancel Subscription.
(6) Again, tap Cancel Subscription to cancel the HBO Max subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel HBO Max via Service Providers
If you have subscribed to HBO Max via any service provider, then refer to the below steps to cancel the subscription.
(1) Open a browser on your PC and log in to the HBO Max website (www.hbomax.com).
(2) Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner.
(3) Select the option Billing Information to manage your Subscription.
(4) On the next page, click on your provider’s name.
(5) Now, you will be directed to the provider’s website. Here, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to cancel the HBO Max premium.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Hulu
If you have added the HBO Max channel add-on on Hulu, you need to cancel your HBO Max subscription from the Hulu account.
(1) Open a browser on your PC.
(2) Search and navigate to the Hulu website.
(3) Click on the Log In button at the top right corner and enter the required login credentials.
(4) Select the Profile icon and click the option Account from the drop-down menu.
(5) Click on the option Manage add-ons under Your Subscription.
(6) Tap the + icon near the HBO Max and select the Review Changes option.
(7) Finally, click on the Submit button to cancel the HBO Max premium.
Subscription Cancellation Guide of Other Streaming Services:
- How to Cancel Netflix Subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu Subscription
- How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
★ Open a browser and visit samsungcheckout.com.
★ Sign in to your account → Purchase History → Click Subscriptions → Select HBO Max → Tap Unsubscribe to cancel the HBO Max via Samsung.
The price of the HBO Max premium is $9.99 per month (with ads) or $14.99 per month (without ads).
To cancel the subscription on iPhone, open the App Store → Tap the Profile icon → Select Subscriptions → Click HBO Max → Select Cancel Subscription → Tap Confirm.
Yes. You can cancel HBO Max through Google Play Store. To do it,
☆ Open Play Store and tap the Profile image.
☆ Select Payments & Subscriptions → Click Subscriptions → Tap HBO Max → Click Cancel Subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- Virtual Reality in Education | All You Need To Know
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]