Nowadays, you can get all the weather updates at your fingertips. There are several channels for you to watch the weather forecasts live and on-demand. One such app is The Weather Channel. TWC allows you to get all the weather-related analyses. The Weather Channel app is available on all streaming platforms, including Roku, Amazon Firestick, Chromecast, etc. If you are a Roku user, then here are the steps to add The Weather Channel on Roku.
Features of The Weather channel
- You can change the location to check the weather of other locations as well.
- Up-to-date on current condition, winds, humidity, UV index, moon phases, sunrise, sunset, and more.
- Receive complete information about the weather in your local area.
- Check the radar, temperature maps, winds, satellites, and more.
- Watch the TWC shows on video-on-demand.
- Check the extended forecast and check the hourly forecast for each day.
How to Get The Weather Channel on Roku
The Weather Channel is finally available on the Roku as a simple and easy-to-use application. You can download it directly on the device from the Roku Channel Store.
 Switch on your Roku device and press the Home button.
 On the sidebar, navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
 Under Streaming Channels, go to the Search Channels option.
 Type The Weather Channel in the Search box and press Enter.
 From the Search result, select The Weather Channel app and click Add Channel option.
Step 6: The TWC app will be added to your Roku device.
How to Activate The Weather Channel on Roku
You have successfully added the TWC app to your device. Before you stream it, you need to activate the channel.
 Launch the newly downloaded TWC app on Roku.
 You will get the Activation code.
 Visit The Weather Channel Activation website.
 Choose your TV Provider from the list.
 Enter the TWC Activation code.
 Finally, select the Activate button.
Successfully, the Weather channel will get activated and you can access all the weather stats on your Roku.
Alternative way to Get The Weather Channel on Roku
There are some service providers that can bring the Weather Channel to your TV. Let us see discuss them below.
fuboTV on Roku offers live streaming of The Weather Channel in their Family Plan and over 100 other channels. fubo TV’s family plan costs $64.99 per month after one week of a free trial. The fubo TV family plan includes a cloud DVR and streams on three devices simultaneously.
Frndly TV is a slimmed-down streaming service providing The Weather Channel, Game Show Network, and a few other channels. The subscription to Frndly TV starts at $5.99 per month after a one-week trial. Their $7.99 plan includes a cloud DVR and the ability to watch on multiple screens at once.
Related Guide: How to Watch Local Channels on Roku.
The Weather Channel reports you with detailed stats of climate and season. You can also watch live weather shows during severe weather conditions. With The Weather Channel, you can be updated with your locality weather condition. As it is a free app, you can get access through it anywhere at any time. Follow the above-mentioned methods to get The Weather Channel on Roku.
Thank you for visiting our Techfollows.com article. Leave your feedback in the comments below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- What are the Trends of Forex Trading in 2021?
- How to Find IP Address on iPhone [All Models]
- How to Change Passcode on iPhone [All Models]
- Financial Tips Every Business Owner Should Hear
- How to Archive Instagram Posts, Videos, Chats & Reels
- Top Ranking Casino Slots Software Providers
- How to Connect Roku to New WiFi Without Remote
- How to Watch MLB [Major League Baseball] on Roku
- Most Popular Game Categories In iTunes
- Tips for Fixing Common Roku Problems