Peacock TV is a streaming service that streams thousands of movies, original series, sports programs, and many more. You can Stream Peacock TV up to 3 devices parallelly. It allows you to stream 60,000+ hours of streaming content without hassle using the Premium Plans. In addition, it provides content streaming quality to be 4K, which makes the colors more accurate. Peacock TV is available on PS5 and different other platforms.
You can stream sports-related content in different categories like WWE, Supercross, Golf, Tennis, All Sports, Rugby, Premier Leagues, etc. Furthermore, you can stream trending shows like Yellowstone, The Office, Parks, and Recreation, Modern Family, and Saturday Night Live on Peacock TV.
Peacock TV Subscription
The Peacock TV base version is free with ads. The two subscription plans are Peacock Premium and the Peacock Premium Plus. You can get 7 days trial pack for free, and after the trial pack, you can access it through subscription plans. It allows you to cancel the subscription anytime you want.
- Peacock Premium Plan – $4.99/ month or $4.99/ year.
- Peacock Premium Plus – $9.99/ month or $9.99/ year.
How to Download Peacock TV on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
You can install Peacock TV from the PlayStation Store directly. Moreover, you should create a Peacock account before installing Peacock on PS5. If you don’t have an account, create it from the Peacock TV official website.
1) On the PlayStation5 home screen, go to the Media tab.
2) Under the Media, select the All Apps icon. It displays all the apps available for you in the PlayStation Store.
3) Now select the Peacock TV app from the list of apps.
4) Select Download to download the Peacock app.
5) After the app gets downloaded, install it.
Finally, the Peacock TV app is available in the Media tab of PlayStation5.
Related: How to Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
How to Activate and Stream Peacock TV on PS5
The steps to activate the Peacock app on PlayStation 5 are as follows.
1) On your PlayStation 5, go to Media.
2) Select the Peacock TV app on PlayStation5 to launch it on your device.
3) Now select the Sign-in option in the top right corner.
4) Enter the Peacock account details and select the Sign-in option again. It displays the code on the PlayStation5 connected screen
5) Open the official Peacock TV website, on your mobile device or computer and click Sign in.
6) Type the Activation Code on the PlayStation5 connected TV screen and select Link.
7) Wait until the app gets activated and start streaming your favorite content on Peacock TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Peacock TV from Smartphone and PC
How to Get Peacock TV on PlayStation 5 via Remote Play
Using a smartphone, you can stream Peacock TV through PS Remote Play on your PS5 console.
1) Connect your PS5 console and smartphone with the same internet connection.
2) Go to the Settings and enable Remote Play on your PS5 console.
3) Scroll down and select the Power Savings option in the left panel.
4) Then, click on the Features Available in Rest Mode option.
5) Turn on Stay Connected to the Internet and Enable Turning On PS5 from Network.
6) Now, install the Peacock TV and PS Remote Play app from the respective app store on your smartphone.
7) Launch the PS Remote Play app and log in with PS5 details.
8) Select your PS5 console from the results and start using Peacock TV on the PS5 console.
Related: How to Add and Watch Peacock TV on Roku
Peacock TV is the best app to binge-watch movies, TV shows, originals, etc. Enjoy streaming your favorite shows on the PS5 console with the 4k streaming quality.
Yes, you can install Peacock TV from the PlayStation Store on your PS5 and PS4 consoles.
Yes, Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services, with thousands of hours of streaming, and it is completely worth it.
You can stream Peacock TV for free with its base version.
Unfortunately, Peacock is not currently compatible with Amazon Prime.
Contact the Peacock TV customer support to delete the Peacock TV account.
Update the latest version of the Peacock TV app and clear the cache files to fix the issue.
Yes, you can install Peacock TV directly on the Xbox One console.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick