- You can archive the Instagram Reels and Videos using the Profile settings.
- Open the Instagram app → Go to your Profile → Choose the reel or video → Click the three-dotted icon → Click the Manage option → Tap the Archive button.
You can archive your Instagram reels and videos from the Profile settings and hide them from your friends. When you archive an Instagram post, it won’t appear on your profile feed.
If you have any notorious reels or videos on your Instagram profile, you can archive the post instead of deleting the post and reposting it again on Instagram. If you archive a post, it will be visible only to you. Until you unarchive the post, it will remain the same. However, the Archive feature is available only on the Instagram app. You can’t do the same using your PCs.
In this guide, you will learn about how to archive reels and videos on your Instagram profile. We have also included how to unarchive the post, if you have done it mistakenly.
How to Archive Reels or Videos on Instagram
1. Launch the Instagram app on your Android Phone or iPhone.
2. Log in to your Instagram account using the required credentials. Skip this step if you have already logged in.
3. Hit the Profile icon at the bottom.
4. Select the Video icon on the Profile page.
5. Under this section, you will find all the videos and reels posted on your account.
6. Select the Instagram reel or video you intend to hide from the Profile.
7. Locate and select the three-dotted icon.
8. Tap Manage and hit the option Archive on the pop-up menu.
9. Again, click Archive on the confirmation menu to hide the Instagram reel or video from your Profile. Now, you can save the Reels audio and find the Saved Audio in your Instagram Profile.
To access the Archived reels and videos, refer to the steps below.
1. Tap the Hamburger icon at the top-right.
2. Click the option Archive.
3. Tap the drop-down arrow displayed at the top and hit the option Posts archive.
4. Here, you can find all the archived reels and videos.
Quick Tip for iPhone Users: Just long-press the Instagram Reels from the Videos section and tap the option Archive to quickly hide the reels or video from the Profile.
If you don’t like the Instagram default icon, you can change the Instagram app icon on your smartphone.
How to Unarchive Instagram Reels or Videos
1. Navigate to the Profile page of your Instagram account.
2. Tap the Hamburger icon at the top.
3. Hit the option Archive.
4. Select the Reel or Video you want to unarchive.
5. Click the three-dotted icon and click the option Show on Profile to unarchive the reel.
Frequently Asked Questions
You cannot archive or hide multiple reels on Instagram.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Can I Get a Free Trial on Peacock TV?
- How to Clear Cache on Android Devices [All Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Crystal IPTV: Stream 120,000+ TV Channels and 15,4000 VODs at €9
- 4 Ways to Know If Someone Blocked You On WhatsApp
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux