Instagram is a free social media application available for both Android and iOS devices. You can upload pictures and videos on Instagram. Like Facebook, you can also like a post on Instagram. Nowadays, most people pressure themselves when they get low likes or views. To resolve this problem, Instagram has added the hide feature on its platform. This feature helps to create a positive online environment by making Instagram a less competitive platform. You can hide the likes and views count of your Instagram posts and other users’ post as well. Hiding likes on Instagram is simple and can be done in the app itself.
Note: If you wish to get more likes on Instagram, read our useful tips and tricks to get more Instagram likes.
How to Hide Likes and Views Count on Instagram Post
You can hide the likes of an Instagram post before or after posting it.
2. Hit the Plus icon exhibited at the top.
3. Select a picture or video from the gallery and follow the on-screen prompts to make the post ready.
4. On the Final page, navigate to the bottom and tap the option Advanced Settings.
5. Tap the toggle switch near the option Hide like and view counts on this post to enable it.
6. Then, publish the picture or video you intend to post.
7. Now, You can’t see the likes and view counts of the published post.
1. Navigate to your Instagram Profile page.
2. Select a post you wish to hide the likes and view counts.
3. Hit the three-dotted icon at the top-right corner.
4. From the pop-up menu, click the option Hide like count to hide the likes of the post.
How to Hide Like Counts of Other People’s Posts
To hide the likes and view count of other Instagram users, follow the below steps.
1. Launch the Instagram application on your Android or iOS device.
2. Tap the Profile tab and hit the Hamburger icon at the top.
3. Select Settings on the pop-up menu.
4. On the Settings page, look for the option Privacy and click it.
5. Locate the option Posts and select it.
6. Navigate to the option Hide Like and View Counts and tap the toggle button placed right to it.
7. That’s it. Now, you won’t see the likes and views count on posts of other Instagram users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can hide the likes on Instagram by enabling the option Hide like and View Counts.
* Navigate to a reel you want to hide.
* Tap the three-dotted icon and hit the option Hide like count to hide the likes of your Instagram posts.
To archive an Instagram post, tap the three-dots icon on the post and click the option Archive.
Yes. There are several third-party websites that help users to increase likes, followers, and views count on Instagram. To know about the best sites, check out our guide.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger