Apple Music is one of the best music streaming services that provide 90 million+ songs and more than 30K curated playlists. It is a premium service that costs $9.99 per month. You can also cancel the Apple subscription anytime. With the premium subscription, you can download songs, create playlists, follow or block a person, and more. Blocking a person on Apple Music restricts that person from seeing your profile, music, or playlists. If you have unintentionally blocked a friend/stranger and want to unblock the person, then this guide is for you. You can easily unblock a person from their profile.
How to Unblock a Person on Apple Music
1. Unlock your iPhone and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
2. Open the Apple Music application from the Apps screen.
3. Tap the Listen Now tab at the bottom.
4. Select the Profile icon at the top.
5. Select your Profile and navigate to the Followers or Following section.
6. Choose a person you want to unblock.
7. On the person’s profile page, click the three-dotted icon at the top.
8. Select the option Unblock or Follow to unblock the person.
Alternate Way to Unblock a Person on Apple Music
1. Ask the other person whom you want to unblock to send the link of their Apple Music profile via any messaging app.
2. After receiving the link, tap the link to navigate to the Profile page of that person.
3. Tap the Unblock or Follow button to unblock the user.
You can also search for a particular person using the Search tab and can unblock the person.
Apple Music Installation Guides:
You can install Apple Music on different streaming devices listed below.
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Roku
- How to Cast Apple Music to Chromecast
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
The blocked person won’t be able to view your profile or music on Apple Music.
Go to the person’s profile page and click the Follow button to follow the person.
If your friend has blocked your profile, you cannot see your friend’s profile on Apple Music.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Add Apps on Hisense Smart TV [All Models]
- How to Install and Activate Disney Plus on Philips Smart TV
- How to Add Apps on Toshiba Smart TV [4 Ways]
- How to Get and Activate Hotstar on Sony Smart TV
- Finding New Trends On Tiktok. How Difficult It is?
- How to Install and Watch beIN Sports on Firestick
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku
- How to Chromecast ITV Hub (ITVX) on Your TV
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Apple TV