IPTV is “Internet Protocol Television” which provides TV contents, Live TV, Videos On-Demand (VoD) over the internet protocol network. IPTV is a technology which was intended to provide digital television service to their subscribers through internet protocol. Unlike the traditional cable and satellite services, IPTV supports playback feature. Hence, users can stream their favourite movies/TV shows whenever they want. At the same time, you don’t need any set-top box for IPTV. An internet-supported device is enough to stream the live TV or on-demand contents.
There are plenty of IPTV players which can be used to stream IPTV links. Best IPTV player for windows will make your PC an entertainment place to view all your favourite TV shows.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
You may also like: Best IPTV Player For Android
NOTE: The below-mentioned IPTV players doesn’t host movie, TV show or any other content. Users to purchase IPTV subscription to stream media on these players. Click here for best IPTV Providers. After purchasing the subscription, you need to configure the subscription details with these players.
Best IPTV Players for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Here are the best IPTV Players for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP desktop which allows you to stream live TV contents hassle-free:
VLC Media Player
We already have an IPTV player in the name of the
VLC Media Player streams the IPTV using the m3u files. You just need the latest version of VLC to stream your favourite contents. Here are the steps to stream IPTV in VLC:
- Open VLC
- Go to Media -> Open Network Streams
- Enter the URL of the video or live tv and click on Play
VLC will start playing the content you wanted to see. The interface is simple and easy to understand. Hence, people always call VLC as the best IPTV player for Windows.
Kodi can also be used as an IPTV player on Windows 10 and other versions. The Kodi application is used to manage all your local media. Along with that, you can also install
Apart from streaming using third-party
Note: Kodi with official addons are considered as legal. If you are using third-party addons, you might be used for watching copyrighted content.
MyIpTV can be downloaded from Microsoft Windows Store easily. It allows you to watch videos/live TV. This application doesn’t provide any direct IPTV service or any IPTV link. They have an interface where you can enter the Video link to watch your favourite IPTV channels.
You can easily protect your application with a pin. Open Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 and search “MyIpTV”. You will find the resultant application. Click on it and install the application. Once installing,
- Open the application
- Settings -> Add new playlist and choose EPG Source
- Enter the remote channel list name and enter the remote source
- List of videos and TV appears. Choose your favourite one and stream it on MyIpTV.
The MyIPTV is another best IPTV player for Windows 10 which allows you to stream live videos and television programs.
You may also like: Best IPTV Player for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
IPTV is another IPTV player which lets you watch all your favourite IPTV channels on your Windows 10 device.
- Open the App
- Go to Settings.
- Enter the M3U URL and load your playlist.
- Stream your favourite channel.
You can easily download this app directly from the Microsoft Store. You need to pay 4.99$ to watch the videos in full screen and to remove the unwanted ads.
Another innovative application which streams digital TV channels and allows you to stream radio channels live is ProgDVB/ProgTV. It is a freeware/shareware application and you can utilize the maximum out of it.
It offers High Definition channels with Picture-in-Picture support. It also allows you to record live TV and radio streaming. You can install the app directly from the official website.
- Open the application
- Enter the URL and choose the channel
- List of videos will appear. Choose the one you wanted to see.
ProgDVB/ProgTV is an excellent video streaming player. It has plenty of features inbuilt with it.
Free TV Player
Free TV Player is another IPTV app which lets you stream all your favourite live TV channels, TV shows, Movies and Internet Radio on your Windows 10 device.
With this application, you can upload your own M3U Playlist to stream the live TV channels. You can download this app directly from the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Open the app.
- Enter the M3U Playlist URL provided by the IPTV service provider.
- It will take a few minutes to load all the channels.
- Select and play your favourite live TV Channel.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best IPTV apps available on the market. It lets the user stream their live TV channel with ease.
Even though it is developed only for Android devices, you can access this app on your Windows OS device by using the Android emulators like Bluestacks. Here are the steps required to stream IPTV through IPTV Smarters Pro app:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Open Bluestacks and login with your Google credentials (Gmail ID and password)
- Click the Play Store icon on the homepage.
- On the search bar, type IPTV Smarters Pro and hit the search icon.
- Select the IPTV Smarters Pro app and tap the Install button.
- After installation, open the app and tap ADD NEW USER.
- Select Load Your Playlist or File/URL -> Enter a name for your Playlist.
- Select the M3U URL and enter the URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
- Tap Add User and wait for few minutes.
- Now, select and play your favourite live TV channel.
GSE SMART IPTV
GSE SMART IPTV is another IPTV player that lets you watch all your favourite live TV channels on your device. The application is entirely free to download and use.
Developed by Alexander Sofronov, GSE SMART IPTV is only available for Android and iOS devices. But, you can use this app on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 device by using the Android emulators. To access this app, you need to install BlueStacks. After installing the BlueStacks, follow these steps:
- Open BlueStacks app.
- Tap Sign In and enter your Google account credentials.
- Open Play Store and search for GSE SMART IPTV.
- Select the GSE SMART IPTV app and click Install to download the app.
- After installation, click Open to launch the app.
- Select +Add Playlist -> Tap Add URL.
- Enter the Playlist URL and tap OK.
- Select your favourite live TV channel.
GSE Smart IPTV is also accessible on Android, iOS and Firestick devices.
SimpleTV is yet another IPTV player that you can use to watch live TV on Windows 10 and other versions. The interface of this app is very flexible and you can customize according to your convenience. Along with radio and IPTV, it also comes with torrent TV technology support. It lets you watch high-quality videos without any buffering issues.
You can download SimpleTV IPTV player from reputed third-party sites like Softpedia.
These are the best IPTV players for Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista. There are plenty of players available as well. Each IPTV player has its
Thanks for reading this post. You can visit www.techfollows.com for more information about IPTV. Leave back your comments and feedback in the below comment section. You can also use our social media profiles, Facebook and Twitter to post your queries.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC