IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is an interesting format to watch your favorite TV shows and movies. With a normal TV, you can only watch the content that is broadcast to you, but with IPTV, the horizons widen.
People are often confused between the streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, ABC, and Hotstar being IPTV platforms. But these are the OTT platforms where series and films are released.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
However, with IPTV, there are a few concerns.
1. Access Issues
The most common issue that people face is during login. Sometimes, IPTV hangs so much that it takes ages to log in to your account. These are some of the steps you can follow if this happens.
- You should wait for a couple of minutes if you are not able to log in.
- Check if you are putting the right email address and password.
- Switch off your IPTV for some time. At times, the traffic is a lot on the site because of which you are not able to log in.
This way, you can solve access issues.
2. Loading Issues
The buffering and the loading issues are common with IPTV due to a bad internet connection. Sometimes the downloading is slow, or you are not able to play anything on the IPTV.
Moreover, this problem is not IPTV specific but is relevant for all cell phones, laptops, or Smart TVs.
So, for this, you should follow these instructions:
- Restart the IPTV to break the loading process.
- Check the internet connection. If it is too slow, then the IPTV won’t work because you have to download it or follow the process of video on demand.
- Delete and then reinstall the app.
Once you are done, you may not face loading issues.
3. Blank Screen
People have complained a lot about the blank screen issue. Here, suddenly while watching any series on their Android device, the IPTV goes blank. Some people have also complained that the screen goes blank, but the voice does not stop.
There are many reasons why the blank screen issue happens so frequently, such as huge traffic to the IPTV, the version you have being old, or the application crashing. So, how can you fix this issue?
- Update the app to the newer version.
- There could also be a hardware malfunction.
- Refresh the particular channel. Check if the issue persists in other channels as well.
- If it does, then restart the app.
- Finally, your last resort is to delete and reinstall the app.
4. Installation and Updates Issues
Although it is very easy to install the IPTV from the play store, some of the IPTVs are illegal, and they may cause some problems to your device while installing.
Additionally, if you have the right IPTV, then updates are necessary. If you do not update your app, then chances are it won’t start.
So you can follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve this issue:
- Update the app to the newer version. The updates are available due to some bugs in the old version. Hence, most of the issues are resolved after the updates.
- Download the better IPTV to safeguard your device. Moreover, this won’t cause your device to hang as well.
5. Crashing Issues
The most common reason for the app crashing is that there is too much traffic. A lot of users trying to log in at the same time will crash the site. Secondly, if you have been watching IPTV for too long, then again, the app could crash.
Follow these steps for troubleshooting:
- Reduce your data usage. If your IPTV is switched on for the entire time, it could crash because it wasn’t given any rest.
- Second, you can also clear the cache from the app. It will delete the unnecessary items from the app and make it smooth once again.
- Finally, wait for some time to access it. We understand that a new series or movie has just launched on IPTV, and you are in a hurry to see it. But the site will crash due to excess traffic.
6. Internet Connection Issues
There is a major misconception that IPTV requires only a little internet speed, such as 4 Mbps. But this is not true as it requires at least 20 Mbps to enjoy the 4K HD streaming. Check how you can resolve this issue:
- Get a good internet connection of at least 20 Mbps speed. There is no fun in watching IPTV in normal quality.
- If you have a good internet connection but are still facing the issue, then check the wifi router. There could be internet problems at the back end that you need to solve.
- You will also need a fiber optic cable for a better experience.
7. Weak Processor
A TV without a good processor is of no use for IPTV. a weak processor will not let a heavy application like IPTV run. This is how you can improve the processor:
- There must be ventilation holes in your device to cool it down. Excess heat will damage the processor and the device.
- IPTV is a heavy application, so it needs better storage capacity as well.
- You need 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM to access all IPTV channels.
8. Audio Issues
Audio problem is more common than you think. Sometimes while we are watching any series, suddenly, the voice stops matching the video, or even it becomes too slow compared to the video.
This is how you can resolve this issue:
- The best trick is to restart the app. This one solution will resolve all your queries.
- If the problem persists, check the player settings and reset the audio settings or change them.
So, in this article, we’ll list some common IPTV problems and how you can tackle them. For more troubleshooting methods, you can also visit this site, to fix common Streaming problems.
IPTV is a unique source for accessing content such as movies and series. You have the option to choose what you want to see. You can request any series and movies, and IPTV will show it to you for downloading.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch