Freedom IPTV is one of the most reliable IPTV providers in the USA. The IPTV offers 8500 live TV channels and 250000 on-demand content. The IPTV also offers a physical set-top box to stream all the video content. By subscribing to this IPTV, you will get channels from different countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, Spain, and more. Let’s see more about this IPTV and how to stream live TV channels.
Features and Highlights
|Offers both the subscription and set-top box||Compatible with all Android-based devices||Offers one month free trial|
|Channels are available in FHD quality||Comes with EPG support||Multiple Device Access up to 4 devices|
|Offers sports content||24/7 Customer support with live chat|
|HBO||Food Network||Cartoon Network|
|Animal Planet||Sundance Channel||Disney Channel|
Does Freedom IPTV Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, this IPTV offers a free trial for one month. But, to get the free trial, you need to buy a subscription. Once you cancel the subscription before the free trial period, your subscription will be refunded.
There are four different subscriptions available on IPTV. Apart from that, there are two models of set-top boxes available.
|Duration||No. of Devices||Price|
Set-top box cost
|Freedom Stream Scissor||$299.00|
|Freedom Stream Scissor Renewed||$299.95|
How to Sign Up for Freedom Stream IPTV
1. Go to the Freedom IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
2. Click the Store button on the webpage.
3. You will get the plans and set-top options. Choose your desired plan.
4. Now, choose the no. of devices option and click the Add to Cart button.
5. Then, click the Proceed to Checkout button.
6. You will get the payment page. Enter your email, password, address, and your payment information.
7. Complete the payment to get the credentials. You will get the IPTV credentials (M3U links and password) in your registered mail.
How to Install Freedom IPTV on Android Smartphones
You can install this IPTV on Android smartphones and tablets using the Play Store. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device. Search for the Freedom IPTV app. Select the app and tap the Install button. Then, open the Freedom IPTV app and enter your credentials. Play all the live TV channels and on-demand content.
Freedom IPTV Link: Google Play Store
How to Get Freedom IPTV on Firestick
To install this IPTV on your Firestick, you need to use third-party installers. Get the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store. Then, go to Settings and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app. After that, open the Downloader app and enter the Freedom IPTV APK URL and install the APK file. Open the app and watch all the live TV channels.
How to Download Freedom IPTV on Windows / Mac
If you are a PC user, you can install this IPTV app using BlueStacks. Get the BlueStacks app on your PC from the official website and open the Play Store. Search for the Freedom IPTV app. Choose the IPTV app and install it on your PC. Open the IPTV app and sign in with your account. Then, stream all the live TV channels.
How to Install Freedom IPTV on Smart TV
As the IPTV is offering the set-top box, you can connect the set-top to your TV and stream the video content. On the set-top kit, you will get three HDMI cables, one remote (without batteries), one power adapter, and one user manual.
1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the IPTV set-top box and the other end to your TV.
2. Turn on your TV and connect the Power Adapter to the set-top box.
3. Insert two AA batteries on the remote and press the Power button.
4. Switch to the HDMI input on your TV. You will get the IPTV Login screen.
5. Enter your credentials to stream the account.
You can also install the Freedom IPTV on Android Smart TV using its APK file. Download the IPTV APK file and copy-paste the file to a USB drive. Then, insert the drive and access the APK file. Install the IPTV app on your TV. Then, open the IPTV app and sign in with your account. After that, stream all the on-demand content.
Is Freedom Stream IPTV Legal?
No, Freedom TV IPTV is not a legal platform. The TV channels and on-demand content on this IPTV are not legally copyrighted. To protect yourself from legal IPTV issues, you have to use VPNs. By using VPNs, you can also hide your online presence. We recommend NordVPN to get the necessary protection.
Our Rating for Freedom TV IPTV
To test the service, we have purchased the one-month plan. During our testing, we were able to access live TV channels from different countries without any issues. The video quality of the on-demand content was good. We canceled the subscription within the free trial period and successfully got a refund. If you want to try this IPTV, you can buy the one-month subscription and cancel it after 20-25 days. If you are satisfied with the IPTV, you can buy long-term plans. Our rating for this IPTV is 4/5.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Stream Gameplay on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How To Check Hours Played on Nintendo Switch
- How to Uninstall Stremio on Smartphones & PCs
- How to Install Plex on PS5 [PlayStation5]
- Mostbet India & Betting on Boxing
- How to Connect PS5 to TV
- How to Change Language in Google Assistant
- How to Install Stremio on Nvidia Shield TV
- HAHA IPTV: Stream 13,500 TV Channels and VOD at $15
- 5 Effective Solutions to Solve an iPhone Locked to a Previous Owner