IPTV is now being an integral part of our life. As the concept of IPTV expanded, so has the list of devices you can use to watch the IPTV contents. And your Android TV makes the top of the list that supports IPTV apps. But, you know that it would be better to watch the IPTV contents on the big screen. So, if you are interested in watching the IPTV content on the big screen, follow the guide below to install the IPTV applications on your Android TV.
Related – How to Install IPTV on Roku
What Can I watch with IPTV
You can watch thousands of live TV around the globe with on-demand content and other popular TV shows or movies. In addition, there are a lot of IPTV providers available for grab. And the IPTV provider subscriptions are more affordable than the Cable TVs. So, if you want to watch the IPTV content on Android TV, you can follow the guide below.
Where to get IPTV Subscription?
Purchasing an IPTV subscription is very simple. Open your web browser and search for IPTV Subscription. Various websites with different IPTV providers will appear on your screen. Select the right IPTV provider who provides all the popular live TV channels at a low cost. Check out our article on IPTV Subscription to select the right IPTV service provider.
How to Install IPTV on Android TVs?
Since most Android TVs come with the pre-installed Google Play Store app, you can download the IPTV player directly from the Google Play Store.
1. Launch your Android TV and select the Home tab. Next, select the Google Play Store to launch it.
2. On the search bar, search for IPTV.
NOTE: There are so many IPTV apps are available on the market. We recommend you use the GSE SMART IPTV app.
3. Select the GSE SMART IPTV App with the following logo.
4. Click Install to start the installation process.
5. Within a few minutes, the IPTV app will be installed on your Android TV.
6. Get back to the home screen and launch the IPTV app from the Apps section.
If your Android TV doesn’t have a pre-installed Google Play Store App, you can follow these steps to install IPTV on your TV:
1. Open a web browser on your Windows PC or Laptop.
2. Download the latest version of the GSE SMART IPTV apk file from trusted third party websites like Apkmirror, Apkpure, etc.,
3. Copy the downloaded file to your Pen drive.
4. Connect your Pen drive to the TV and run the downloaded apk file.
5. Select Install to start the installation process.
6. Within a few minutes, the IPTV app will be installed on your Android TV.
7. Now, you can launch the app from the Apps section.
Related: How to install IPTV on Firestick?
How to Setup and Watch IPTV on Android TV?
After installing IPTV on Android TV, you need to carry out a
1. Launch the app and agree with the terms and conditions of the
2. With your TV remote, click the “+” icon located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Select Add M3U URL option.
4. Enter a name for your IPTV playlist. After entering the name, enter the M3U URL that you got from the IPTV provider.
5. After entering those details, tap Add and wait for a few minutes.
6. After a few minutes, the IPTV channels will automatically load your TV screen.
7. That’s it. Now you can stream your favorite live TV channel.
Alternative Method – How to cast GSE SMART IPTV to Android TV
First of all, connect your Android TV and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network. Then., you can follow the steps below to cast IPTV contents to your TV.
1. Visit the download link of GSE SMART IPTV for your Android Smartphone https://bit.ly/3I1zeQT.
2. Then, turn on the Unknown Sources from Settings on your Android Smartphone.
3. Go to the download location of GSE SMART IPTV and select it. Next, tap on the Install button to install the GSE SMART IPTV app.
4. Next, launch the GESE SMART IPTV and input the playlist link or IPTV provider account credentials to access the IPTV content.
5. After the IPTV contents are loaded, choose any IPTV content you wish to watch.
6. Select Cast and choose your Android TV.
7. Now, you can watch the IPTV content on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Live TV channels with an IPTV subscription.
Yes, the installation procedure is also the same as for Android TV.
Yes, the IPTV app is free to install on your Android TV.
You can install the IPTV app for free on the Android TV box from the Google Play Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail
- How to Install and Watch UKTV Play Kodi Addon
- How to Install Brit Flix Kodi Addon