IPTV Cat is a free IPTV platform where you can get a lot of M3U links for free. If you want to make a switch from premium IPTV providers to free options, this is the best platform for you. This IPTV provider covers live TV channels from nearly 120 countries worldwide. You can copy the free M3U URL offered by this IPTV and paste it on any external IPTV player and stream your desired TV channels or VOD content on your device.
As this IPTV regularly updates the new M3U links, you will always get the latest video content. In this guide, you will learn about how to get M3U links from IPTV Cat and how to stream video content using the link.
Features of IPTV Cat:
|Offers 10,000+ live TV channels.||It covers the most popular sports channels worldwide.||Comes with external player support|
|It provides channels from more than 120+ countries.||Shows the live status of the channels.||Offers customer support via mail|
How to Get M3U Links from IPTV Cat
Since this IPTV provider offers a free M3U URL, you can easily access it from the official website.
1. Go to the official website (iptvcat.org) of IPTV Cat.
2. On the home page, you will see the list of country names.
3. Click your desired country. For example, if you want to get IPTV channels from the USA, click the United States of America.
4. You can see the list of channels under the USA.
5. To get the M3U URL of the channel, click Copy. You can see the copied status on the top right.
6. If you want to download the links, click Download.
7. Now, paste or upload the link on any IPTV player to stream IPTV content.
8. On the other columns, you can check the channel status, streaming quality, and other details.
IPTV Cat: Channels from Different Countries
This IPTV offers channels from different countries. Some of the popular countries are mentioned below.
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- South Korea
How to Stream IPTV Cat on Android Device
1. Go to the Play Store and install the VLC application on your Android Phone or tablet.
2. Open VLC and allow the required permissions to access the local storage.
3. Click More, and choose New Stream.
4. Paste the M3U URL copied from the IPTV Cat website on the box and click Go.
5. The content of the desired channel will be loaded.
Now, you can start watching your favorite live TV channel on your Android device.
How to Watch IPTV Cat on Apple Devices (iPhone / iPad / Apple TV)
1. Install the XCIPTV Media Player from the App Store.
2. Launch the XCIPTV player app and allow the necessary permissions.
3. Paste the M3U link that you have copied from the IPTV Cat website.
4. Press the Connect button to load the content.
5. Now, you can watch all the IPTV channels.
How to Get IPTV Cat on Windows PC / Mac
1. Open the VLC application on your desktop.
2. Click Media and select Open Network Stream.
3. Head to the Network tab and paste the copied URL of the IPTV channel.
4. Click Play to stream the content.
How to Play IPTV Cat on Smart TV
To watch the live TV channels of this IPTV provider on your Smart TV, you need to install the VLC Media Player. Launch the VLC application on your Smart TV, and enter the M3U URL to stream your favorite movies and live TV shows.
Open VLC → Tap Browsing → Click Stream → Enter M3U URL → Play.
How to Stream IPTV Cat on Firestick
Like Smart TV, you can also watch IPTV content on Firestick. To stream the live TV channels of this IPTV provider, you can install the Smart IPTV on Firestick. After installation, follow the on-screen instructions to add the M3U link you have copied from the IPTV Cat website. Once added, enjoy streaming the live TV channel on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Is IPTV Cat Legal?
As IPTV Cat offers copyrighted content, we can’t confirm this IPTV provider as legal. Moreover, this IPTV service offers free M3U URLs of copyrighted TV channels, which is against the law of several countries worldwide. If you like to watch free live TV channels safely, ensure to set up premium VPN services like NordVPN on your device.
Our Rating for IPTV Cat
We have played the live TV channels with M3U Links offered by IPTV Cat using an external IPTV player. So far, the streaming quality is good. The major advantage of this IPTV provider is that the M3U Links are free to download and use. However, you must paste the URL of individual channels every time to stream it.
Also, it misses the big features that premium IPTV providers offer, like stable servers, anti-freeze technology, 4K streaming, and more. As it streams pirated content, it may be taken down anytime. Based on our experience, we rate this IPTV provider 2.5/5.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free
- How to Use Popcorn Time Addon on Stremio
- Can I Get Free Trial on Course Hero?
- How to Install Dailymotion on Samsung Smart TV
- Pikashow APK: Installation Guide for Android Devices and Firestick
- How to Get Chrome Browser on Samsung Smart TV [Possible Ways]