How to Install IPTV on Mi Box and Mi TV Stick
IPTV is a budget-friendly streaming service where you can stream more than tons of live channels, movies, on-demand videos, TV shows, and more. By subscribing to any of the best IPTV providers, you can stream your favorite content from anywhere. The Mi Box runs on the Android OS, and it comes up with the built-in cast feature. You can download the IPTV apps on your Mi Box from Google Play Store or cast them to TV using a smartphone.
How to Get IPTV on Xiaomi Mi Box or Mi Stick
(1) Connect your Mi Box and TV with the HDMI cable.
(2) Turn On your Mi-Box-connected TV and go to the Apps section.
(3) Launch the Google Play Store application on your Mi Box-connected TV.
(4) Click the Search bar and type IPTV Smarters using the virtual keyboard.
(5) Select the IPTV Smarters app from the search results.
(6) Click the Install button to download the app on your Mi Box.
(5) Once installed, launch the app on your Mi Box-connected TV.
(6) Click on the + or Add New User option on the home page.
(7) On the next page, you will see two options
Load Your Playlist or File/URL – Enter the required credentials like
- Playlist Name
- Playlist Type
- File/ URL
Login with Xtream Codes API -Provide the following details
- Playlist Name
(8) Then tap Add User option.
(9) The IPTV content will be loaded on IPTV Smarters.
(10) Select to play any title and stream it on your Mi Box or Mi TV Stick.
If you can’t find the IPTV Smarters on the Play Store, use the alternatives listed below.
Make sure to install and use premium VPN services like NordVPN before streaming videos on the IPTV app.
How to Sideload IPTV on Mi Box using Downloader
You can sideload the application on your TV if the app is unavailable in the official app store. Before sideloading, enable the unknown sources option on your TV to install the third-party apps. You can enable the permission by following the below one-line guide.
Settings >> Device Preferences >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources >> Downloader.
(1) Launch the Play Store application on your Mi Box-connected TV.
(2) Click the search icon and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Select the app from the list of apps.
(4) Click the Install button to install the application on your Mi box.
(5) Launch the Downloader app on your Mi box-connected TV.
(6) Enter the GSE Smart IPTV APK link and hit Go.
(7) Wait till the apk file gets downloaded.
(8) Once the apk has been downloaded, click the Install button to install the app on your Mi Box-connected TV.
(9) Now, launch the app and follow the setup procedure below to stream IPTV on Mi Box.
How to Setup GSE Smart IPTV on Mi Box
(1) Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on your TV.
(2) Click the hamburger icon at the top left.
(3) Select the option Remote Playlists.
(4) Click the Plus icon exhibited on the screen.
(5) Select the option Add M3U URL from the popup menu.
(6) Enter your M3U link provided by the IPTV provider.
(7) Finally, click the Add button and wait for a few seconds to load your content.
(8) Once your content has been loaded, start streaming your favorite channel from GSE Smart IPTV.
Note: As Mi Box also offers cast support, you can cast IPTV using a smartphone or PC to Mi Box or Mi TV Stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install third-party apps on your Mi box by enabling Unknown Sources.
IPTV is legal to use as long as your provider holds a proper license for all streaming content.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years
- Expedite TV IPTV: Watch 6500+ Channels & 15000 VOD at $9.50/month
- How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
- How to Download and Stream IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- How to Build Trust in Your Distributed Team: 5 Tips for Effective Management
- Excellent Cloud File Manager in 2023
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character