IPTV(Internet Protocol Television) is a cost-effective way to watch several videos from different categories. With a stable Internet connection, you can stream IPTV content anytime. There are plenty of IPTV services available online. Make sure to get a subscription from an IPTV provider who provides more content at an affordable price. To stream the content of the provider, you need an IPTV player. The Toshiba TV runs on two different Operating Systems called Android TV OS, VIDAA TV OS, Google TV OS, and Fire TV OS. The IPTV Player installation procedure on Toshiba Smart TV varies depending on the Operating System you own.
How to Install IPTV on Toshiba Android TV
(1) Turn On your Toshiba TV and navigate to the Apps section.
(2) Select the Google Play Store app from the apps list.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
(3) Click the search bar and type XCIPTV Player using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the XCIPTV Player app from the search results and hit the Install button to download the app on your Toshiba TV.
How to Download IPTV on Toshiba Google TV
(1) Turn On your Toshiba Google TV and hit the Search tab at the top.
(2) Use the on-screen keyboard to type XCIPTV Player in the search bar.
(3) Select the app from the search suggestions.
(4) Hit the Install button on the app description page.
(5) Now, the XCIPTV Player will be installed on your Toshiba Google TV.
If you can’t find the IPTV Smarters app in the Play Store of Toshiba Android TV or Toshiba Google TV, use the alternatives mentioned below.
How to Get IPTV on Toshiba Fire TV
Since the IPTV apps are unavailable on Amazon App Store, you need to sideload the app using Downloader. Before moving into the steps, install the Downloader app on FireOS-powered Toshiba TV.
(1) After installing the Downloader app, go to Settings by selecting the cog-wheel icon on the home screen.
(2) Select the My Fire TV tile and tap the Developer Options.
(3) Choose the option Install Unknown apps
(4) Move to the Downloader app and enable it by clicking the toggle button.
(5) Launch the Downloader app on your Toshiba TV.
(6) Enter the IPTV Smarters APK link on the URL box and hit the Go button.
IPTV Smarters Player: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk
(7) Once the application is downloaded, click the Install button to install the application on your Toshiba Smart TV.
Setup IPTV Smarters on Toshiba Smart TV
Each IPTV has different setup procedures. Below, we have listed the steps to set up the IPTV Smarters app.
(1) Launch the IPTV Smarters application on your Toshiba TV and accept the terms and conditions.
(2) Select any of the options ADD USER or ADD NEW USER on the next page.
(3) You can add your IPTV provider credentials in two different ways.
- Load Your Playlist or File/URL
- Login with Xtream Codes API
(4) If you have chosen the option Load Your Playlist or File/URL, refer to the steps below.
- Enter your Playlist name
- Choose M3U URL from the Playlist Type
- Enter the M3U URL provided by your IPTV provider.
- Finally, tap Add User.
(5) If you have selected the option Login with Xtream Codes API, follow the steps below.
- Enter your playlist name in the Any Name field
- Enter the Username, password, and server port URL given by your IPTV provider.
- Then, click the Add User button.
(6) Now, wait for the IPTV content to load on the IPTV Smarters app.
(7) Once loaded, play any video and stream it on your Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Sideload IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV
Before sideloading, you must enable Unknown Sources on Toshiba Smart TV. To enable it,
Navigate to Settings → Click Security & Restrictions → Turn ON Unknown Sources.
(1) On your Windows or Mac computer, open a browser of your choice.
(2) Go to the official website of IPTV Smarters.
(3) Download the APK file of IPTV Smarters from the website.
(4) Once downloaded, connect a USB drive to your PC and copy the apk file to the USB drive.
(5) After copying the file, remove the USB drive from your PC and connect it to the Toshiba Smart TV.
(6) On your Toshiba TV, go to the USB drive section and hit the IPTV Smarters APK file.
(7) Follow the on-screen prompts to install the IPTV Smarters app on Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Cast IPTV on Toshiba VIDAA TV
Toshiba VIDAA TV doesn’t have IPTV apps in the App Store. The only possible way to stream IPTV on Toshiba VIDAA TV is by using the casting method.
(1) Launch a browser on your Android Phone and download the GSE Smart IPTV APK file from an APK website.
(2) After downloading the APK file, navigate to Settings and enable the Unknown Sources option.
(3) Now, tap the APK file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the GSE Smart IPTV on your Android Phone.
(4) Once installed, open the GSE Smart IPTV app and hit the Hamburger icon.
(5) Select the option Remote Playlists and tap the Plus icon.
(6) Click Add M3U URL and enter the M3U link offered by your IPTV Provider.
(7) Finally, select Add and wait for the IPTV content to load.
(8) Connect the Android Phone and Toshiba VIDAA TV to the same WiFi.
(9) On the GSE IPTV app, tap the Cast icon displayed at the top.
(10) From the devices list, select your Toshiba VIDAA TV to cast the app screen.
(11) Once the connection is established, play any IPTV content on the GSE Smart IPTV mobile app and stream it on your Toshiba VIDAA TV.
How to Fix IPTV Not Working on Toshiba Smart TV
On some occasions, the IPTV Player doesn’t work on your Toshiba Smart TV, and you will face several issues like buffering, freezing, crashing, black screen, etc. If you are facing these problems, refer to the below troubleshooting steps to fix them.
- Fill in the correct login credentials. If the M3U link or log in details are invalid, contact the IPTV Service Provider.
- Connect the Toshiba Smart TV to a strong WiFi.
- Update the app on your Toshiba TV.
- Update Toshiba TV firmware to the latest version.
- Use a VPN on your Toshiba Smart TV to unblock geo-restrictions.
- If the IPTV Provider’s subscription is expired, renew the plan.
- Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV player.
- Restart your Toshiba Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the IPTV on Toshiba Fire TV using the Downloader app.
Yes. This IPTV is legal, and it is available on both Play Store and App Store.
You can download the IPTV apps from the Play Store on your Toshiba Smart TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.