- Get the Amazon Prime Video addon from the Sandman repository.
You can install the Amazon Prime Video addon on the Kodi app using the Sandman repository. The repository is officially available on the GitHub platform.
With the Kodi app, you don’t need to install specific streaming apps to stream the video content. By installing the addons, you can access all the video content in a single platform. For Amazon Prime Video users, you can install the Amazon Prime addon on Kodi to stream all the live TV, movies, TV shows, and Amazon originals on Kodi.
In this guide, you will learn how to install and use the Amazon Prime Video addon using Kodi.
How to Download Amazon VOD Addon on Kodi
The Sandman repository is not available in the official Kodi Addon repository. To install addons from third-party repositories, you need to enable Unknown Sources on Kodi. Before moving into the steps, check whether you have connected the Kodi-installed device to a stable WiFi network.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick or any device.
2. Click the Settings icon on the app.
3. Go to File Manager and click Add source option.
4. Now, enter the Sandman repo link (bit.ly/45ZEkK3), full link (https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/releases/download/Repository/repository.sandmann79.plugins-1.0.4.zip).
5. Then, go to the Addons menu and tap the Install from Zip file option.
6. Locate and select the Sandman Zip file.
7. Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification on the top right corner of the screen.
8. Now, tap the Install from Repository option.
9. Locate and select the Sandmann79s Repository option.
10. Now, tap the Video add-ons option.
11. Select the Amazon VOD addon on the next screen.
12. Then, tap the Install button to download the Amazon VOD addon on Kodi.
How to Use Amazon Prime Video Addon on Kodi
1. Launch the Amazon Prime Video addon on Kodi.
2. On the pop-up menu, navigate to the option Connection.
3. Tap the Sign In option.
4. Type the Username (or email address) and Password associated with your Prime Video account.
5. Complete the Captcha verification and hit the Sign In button.
6. Once signed in, select any category folder and tap any content to play.
7. Finally, enjoy streaming your favorite movie or TV show on the Prime Video Kodi addon.
Features of Amazon Prime Video Addon
The salient features of the Prime Video addon are listed below.
- The interface of the Prime Video addon is simple and easy to use.
- With a strong Internet connection, you can stream videos on this addon with up to 4K quality.
- All the content in this addon is classified into different categories like Movies, TV shows, Amazon Originals, etc., for easy access.
- You can add your desired content to the Favorites list and access it anytime from the Favorites folder on this addon.
- This addon is equipped with Parental Control options.
How to Unblock Geo-Restrictions on Prime Video Addon
As Prime Video addon is downloaded from a third-party repository, You must use a VPN on Kodi while streaming videos on the addon. VPN hides your online identity and allows you to easily access the geo-restricted content on the Prime Video addon. There are plenty of VPNs available online. One of the best VPNs that provide better security features is NordVPN. After downloading the VPN, connect it to the US server or any location and stream the videos on the Prime Video addon without any issues.
How to Fix Amazon Prime Video Addon Not Working on Kodi
In some cases, Prime Video displays the loading screen while watching videos. This problem is primarily caused due to poor internet connection, outdated Kodi and Amazon VOD add-on, etc. Whatever the issue, you can easily resolve it by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- Close and reopen the addon on Kodi.
- Check the Internet connectivity.
- Clear cache on Kodi.
- Update the addon on Kodi.
- Uninstall and reinstall the addon from another repository.
- Update Kodi to the latest version.
- Reset Kodi to factory setting and try again.
If you can’t fix the addon, you can get the Amazon Prime Video app on Firestick and watch all the video content.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Video
If you haven’t created an account, refer to the steps below to create a new Prime Video account.
1. Go to the Amazon Prime Video website from a web browser on your PC.
2. Hit the Try for free button.
3. On the next screen, select Create your Amazon account and fill in the necessary details.
4. Complete the mail verification process to proceed further.
5. Choose the Prime Video subscription plan ($8.99/month) and follow the on-screen prompts to purchase the premium plan.
Yes, the Sandman repository is compatible with all versions of Kodi. However, we recommend you update the Kodi app to its latest version.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku