Why should grown-ups have all the fun on Kodi? Cartoon Crazy Kodi Addon is a perfect addon for kids and youngsters to watch their favorite cartoon videos. The addon has many categories: Go Stream, KimCartoon, KissCartoon Eu, 9Cartoon, Toonova, Watch Cartoon Online, Live24/7 Channels, Request Titles, Universal Search, Alluc Search, and much more. Since it is a third-party addon, you have to install Lucifer’s Repository to download this addon. If you’re a cartoon fan, watch the space below to understand how to download this addon on Kodi Supported devices.
Reasons Why you need a VPN for Streaming on Kodi
Let us look at why you need a VPN for streaming on Kodi.
- VPN hides your ISP address from government agencies and hackers. Thus, you can stream the copyrighted content on unofficial Kodi addons without any safety issues.
- You can access content from any location by unblocking regional barriers.
- It allows you to download, stream and browse any content anonymously.
- Enjoy streaming live concerts or sports content from any country in your home without any blackouts using a VPN.
- VPN offers complete protection for safe browsing from public Wi-Fi.
- Using a VPN, you can avoid hacking problems like face identity theft, viruses, and credit card fraud.
- It improves your internet speed for endless and fast streaming.
How to Get Cartoon Crazy Addon on Kodi
Since Cartoon Crazy is a third-party addon, you need to rely on third-party sources to download this addon. You can download this addon from Lucifer’s Repository.
#1: First, open your web browser and download Lucifer’s Repo Zip file.
#2: Launch your Kodi Media Player.
Note: Since you’re downloading this addon from a third-party source, you need to enable unknown sources on your Kodi media player. To enable unknown sources on Kodi: navigate to Settings -> Addons -> Unknown source -> Turn on.
#3: After enabling the unknown sources, get back to the home screen and select the Addons menu on the left panel.
#4: Select the Installer Package icon located on the menu bar.
#5: Select Install from Zip file.
#6: Go to the folder where you have downloaded the Zip file. Select the downloaded Zip file.
#7: Within a few minutes, a pop-up stating “Lucifer’s Repository Addon Installed” will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
#8: Now, select Install from Repository.
#9: Select Lucifer’s Repository.
#10: Click Video Addons.
#11: Scroll down and choose Cartoon Crazy.
#12: Press Install to download the addon.
#13: Within a few minutes, a pop-up stating “Cartoon Crazy Addon Installed” will appear on the top right corner of the screen.
#14: Get back to the home screen and launch the addon from the Video add-ons menu.
Alternatives for Cartoon Crazy Addon
Here are the top 3 alternatives that let you watch Cartoons on your Kodi player.
CartoonsOn Kodi Addon is the perfect alternative for the Cartoon Crazy Addon. The add-on on Dandy Media Repo lets you watch all kinds of cartoon shows and movies in HD quality.
Cartoon8 Addon is another alternative that lets you watch all sorts of Cartoon videos along with Japanese animation channels. With this add-on, you can stream classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry, the latest cartoons like Stephen Universe and much more.
Super Cartoons Kodi Addon is a perfect addon for Kids and Cartoon enthusiasts. The addon streams some of the vintage and classic cartoon videos. You can download this addon from Dandy Media Repo.
To wrap this up, Cartoon Crazy Addon is a top choice among the youngsters who want to stream cartoon media. However, make sure to use a
Yes, you can stream Cartoon Crazy addon on Kodi.
No, the Cartoon Crazy Addon is not entirely legal to use. So you can use a VPN for secure streaming.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail