Gurzil Addon is the popular Kodi addon that streams all sorts of latest TV Shows and Movies in high-quality links. The addon is also considered the best alternative addon for Exodus and Covenant Kodi addons. It is one of the highly used popular addons in the Kodi world. The working of the Gurzil addon is quite similar to the Exodus addon. Moreover, the addon was developed with several categories like Movies, TV Shows, News, Channels, and much more. Here the users can stream media content in high quality without any interruption in Kodi Media Player. The most reliable and important quality of the Gurzil Kodi Addon is that it supports the Real Debrid Kodi utility, the feature which improvises the streaming experience. You can download this addon from either Kodil Repository or Smash Repository. Here we will show how to install the Gurzil Addon by using Smash Repository.
Gurzil Kodi Addon has individual sections for channels, tools, new movies, new episodes, and search options. The addon is developed with a user-friendly interface, and it looks similar to the Exodus Kodi addon. It can also stream all sorts of content on Kodi 17.5 and Kodi Jarvis 16.1. Moreover, the links of this addon will be updated frequently.
Why do you need a VPN to Stream on Kodi?
VPN is a must to stream on Kodi with complete privacy and safety. Here are some of the primary reasons why you need a VPN to stream on Kodi.
1. Legal Isuues
Kodi has more unofficial add-ons which may have copyrighted content. These addons may end up getting legal issues. By using a VPN, your ISP address will be hidden from government servers and hackers.
2. Device Issues
While downloading any unofficial addon on Kodi, it may get attached with some malware viruses. These viruses may attack your device and may cause permanent damage to your computer.
If your add-on or the content in the add-on is geo-restricted, VPN will help you unblock the geo-location. So that you can stream all the geo-blocked contents.
4. Endless Streaming
If you are located in a place with a poor internet connection or if you encounter a lack in streaming or downloading content, then you can use a VPN for better streaming. VPN increases the internet speed and gives you a better streaming experience.
How to Install Gurzil Kodi Addon
To enable third-party addons, you have to enable the Unknown Sources option on Kodi. You can turn on the option by going to Settings > System Settings > Addons > Enable Apps from Unknown Source.
The downloading and installation procedure of the Gurzil Add-on is provided below. Just follow these steps to download the Gurzil addon on your devices.
Steps to Install Smash Repo
1. Open the Kodi app and click the Settings icon on the top left corner of the screen.
2. From the Settings page, tap the File Manager option.
3. Click the Add Source option from the File Manager.
4. In the Add Source dialogue box, click the “<None>” option and tap OK.
5. In the Enter the path box, type the URL of the repository http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff/ and click the OK button.
6. Enter the name of the repository as Smash Repo and tap the OK button.
7. Double-check that the details that you entered in the Add Source Dialogue Box are correct, and click the OK button.
8. Get back to the main menu and tap the Addons option, which is located in the left vertical menu bar.
9. Tap the Addons Package Installer Icon on the top left corner of the screen.
10. From the Addons Package Installer page, click the Install from Zip file option.
11. Tap the name of the repository, Smash Repo.
12. On the Smash Repo page, select the appropriate Zip file reposmash.zip and click the OK button.
13. Once the installation is over, you will be notified with a
How to Get Gurzil Kodi Addon
1. Tap the Install from Repository option from the Addons Package Installer page.
2. Search and select the name of the repository Smash Repo on the Install from Repository page.
3. In the Smash Repo, click the Video
4. On the Video Addons page, select the Gurzil addon.
5. Tap the Install button to download the Gurzil Kodi addon on your device. Now users can find this addon in the Video addon section of Kodi.
That’s it. You have successfully installed the Gurzil Kodi addon. You can find this addon in the Video addon section.
Best Alternative for Gurzil Kodi Addon
If the Gurzil Kodi Addon is now much more satisfying, then here are some of the alternatives to provide you with a better streaming experience.
The Magic Dragon Addon
The Magic Dragon Kodi Addon has numerous video content, including TV Shows, Movies, Documentaries, and much more. Moreover, it is the successor of The Dogs Bollocks addon, and it offers you high-quality streaming compared with other addons.
Gaia Kodi Addon is the fork of a popular Kodi addon, Bubbles. The add-on provides easy access to streaming a wide range of TV shows and movies on your devices. The addon has the ability to scrape the internet and fetch high-quality media content from multiple sources. Moreover, it is also compatible with third-party services like Trakt. tv and Real Debrid.
Incursion Addon is the best alternative for Gurzil, and it is one of the forks of Covenant Kodi addon. It lets you stream all sorts of movies and TV Shows on Kodi-supported devices. Recently, the addon was updated to provide an enhanced streaming experience.
Gurzil Addon is the best addon for streaming Movies, TV Shows, News, and much more. The advanced interface of this addon will provide you the easy access to the media contents, which are categorized in unique sections.
Yes, you can install and stream Gurzil Addon on Kodi media Player.
Gurzil Addon is not completely safe to use. You can use a VPN for secure streaming.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail