- The Kodi app is not available for Amazon Fire Tablets.
- You need to sideload the Kodi APK or install the Play Store to get the Kodi app.
The Kodi app is not listed on the Amazon App Store for Fire Tablets. As Fire Tablets are based on Android OS, you can sideload the Kodi APK file and access the app.
Kodi is a free and open-source media player that is available for most smart devices. With Kodi, you can manage all your media files and access them with ease. In the Kodi Media Player, you don’t need any subscription to stream content. You can watch all your favorite movies, TV Series, sports, and more by installing Kodi addons.
In this guide, you will learn how to sideload the Kodi APK on your Amazon Fire Tablet. We have also included a separate guide for how to install the Google Play Store on a Fire Tablet to get the Kodi app.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Sideload Kodi on Amazon Fire Tablet
1. Turn On the Apps from Unknown Sources option on your Fire Tablet. To enable it, go to Settings → Security and Privacy → Apps from Unknown Sources → Turn On.
2. Launch the Silk browser (default web browser on Amazon Fire Tablet) and visit the Kodi download webpage.
3. Scroll down and select the option Android.
4. Click the button ARMV7A (32 Bit).
5. Within a few minutes, the APK file will be downloaded on your Tablet.
6. Open the Docs app on your Fire Tablet and tap the Hamburger icon at the top-left.
7. Select the Download option and select the Kodi ARMV7A file.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts to download the Kodi app on your Fire Tablet.
9. After installation, select Open to launch the Kodi app.
10. Install any of the best Kodi addons and stream video content for free on your Fire Tablet.
How to Install Kodi on Fire Tablet Using Google Play Store
You can also add Google Play Store to your Fire Tablet to install the Kodi app. To do it, refer to the steps below.
1. Enable the Apps from Unkown Sources option on your Fire Tablet.
2. Now, download the below-mentioned APK file from your desired APK website.
- Google Play Store APK
- Google Play Services APK
- Google Services Framework APK
- Google Account Manager APK
3. Once downloaded, install the APK files in the same order. If you want, check out our detailed guide on how to install Play Store on Fire Tablet.
4. After the installation, you can access the Google Play Store on your Amazon Fire Tablet.
5. Launch the Play Store on your Fire Tablet.
6. Sign in using your Google account credentials.
7. Now, search for Kodi on the Play Store and install the app.
8. Once installed, launch the Kodi app from the Fire Tablet home screen.
9. Install the addons and stream the video content.
No, both are different and serve different purposes. Kindle is for e-readers. Fire Tablet is an Android-based tablet that can be used for browsing needs.
Yes, you can download the Kodi app on Linux.
Yes, you can jailbreak on your Fire Tablet like any other device.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.