How to Install Mirror Kodi Addon (With Screenshots)
Mirror is a video Kodi addon which hosts tons of links to stream movies and TV shows. The add-on uses the advanced auto-play feature for fast and high-quality streaming. For HD links and buffer-free streaming, you have the option to integrate real-debrid account with this addon. Watch the space below to know how to install Mirror Video addon on Kodi 18.3 Leia and below versions.
Categories in Mirror Kodi Addon: Movies, My Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, New Episodes, IMDB Lists, Collection Box, YouTube Channels, VipBox, Downloads, Tools, Search and Online Status.
You can download this addon from Mirror repo.
How to install Mirror Video Kodi Addon?
Mirror Video is an unofficial Kodi addon and you need to third-party repositories to download this addon. As usual, you need to enable unknown sources while downloading the apps from third-party sources.
#1: Open the Kodi app and click the Settings icon.
#2: On the settings page, select File Manager.
#3: Double-click the Add source option to add a new source file.
#4: Click the menu which labelled as <None>.
#5: Now, you need to the source link.
After entering the URL, click the OK button.
#6: Enter a name for your source (Mirror) and click the OK button.
#7: Back to the settings page and select the Addons menu.
#8: Select Install from Zip File.
#9: Select the source (Mirror) that you added for Mirror repo.
#10: Click the zip file located in the source.
#11: Wait for Mirror repo installed notification on the screen.
#12: Select Install from Repository.
#13: Click the Mirror repo that you installed for Mirror Video Kodi addon.
#14: Select Video Addons.
#15: Select Mirror Video Kodi addon.
#16: Select Install on its info page.
#17: Click OK when you asked to download the additional dependencies.
#18: Wait for Mirror video addon installed notification on the screen.
#19: Now, you can launch the Mirror Video addon to stream movies, TV shows and more.
How to disable auto-play?
Users can disable auto-play to select the desired source for a better streaming experience. You can disable that menu by
- Launch the addon.
- Scroll down and select the Tools menu.
- Navigate to Settings.
- On the settings page, select General.
- Navigate to Playback menu.
- Change the menu from Auto-play to the Directory.
- Click OK to confirm the process.
Mirror Video is an awesome Kodi addon that works seamlessly on various devices including low-end devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick. The real-debrid and trakt.tv integration enhance the streaming quality of this addon. Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also use our social media profiles (Facebook and Twitter) to post your queries.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Activate NBA on Streaming Devices and Smart TVs
- How to Install and Activate Sling TV on Xbox One
- How to Use ChatGPT to Create Quiz Questions
- How to Activate History Channel on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Set Up and Use NordVPN on Apple TV [4 Ways]
- How to Change Your TikTok Password
- How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick / Fire TV
- Is Streaming Technology As Good For Gaming As It Is For TV?
- Honey Bee IPTV: Watch 20,000+ Live TV Channels at $14.99/month
- How to Install & Activate Vudu on Firestick