As the name implies, the Playlist Loader addon lets you create, customize, and manage playlists from the addons, like YouTube Music addon, Now Music addon, and more. This addon is free to use and does not involve any registration process. You can also use this addon to stream IPTV content on Kodi. This addon is not available in the official Kodi Add-on Repository. You can download this addon only from the repository given below.
Repository: Kodil Repository
How to Install Playlist Loader Addon on Kodi
Before installing the add-on, enable the Unknown Sources toggle on Kodi.
1: Launch Kodi on your device. Tap the Settings icon in the top left corner of the home screen.
2: Click the File Manager option on the Settings page.
3: On the next page, tap Add Source option.
4: Tap <None> in the Add Source dialogue box and click the OK button.
5: Enter the URL of the repository http://kdil.co/repo/ and tap OK.
6: Enter the name of the repository Kodil.
7: Make sure the details entered in the dialogue box are correct, and tap the OK button.
8: Get back to the home page of the Kodi app. Click the Add-ons option located on the left vertical menu bar.
9: Click the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner of the screen.
10: Tap the Install from Zip File option.
11: Select the name of the repository Kodil.
12: Click the Kodil.zip zip file and tap OK.
13: The installation of the repository started to wait till the installation gets completed. Once it gets completed, a pop-up notification will appear in the top right corner of the screen.
14: Tap the Install from Repository option.
15: Select the Kodil repository.
16: Tap the Video Add-ons option.
17: Select the Playlist Loader category.
18: Tap the Install button to install the add-on. Wait till the add-on gets installed on Kodi.
How to Use Playlist Loader Addon on Kodi
1: You will get three options when you open the Playlist Loader addon. Show groups in channel lists, Favorites, and Add a new list.
2: In the Show groups in channels lists option, you can choose addons’ playlists that can be displayed in the Playlist Loader.
3: In the Favorites menu, you can save shortcuts to access your favorite addons and video content.
4: If you want to create a new playlist, click the Add a New List option.
5: Clicking the Add a New List option will ask you to choose between Remote-List and Local-List.
If you want a add an IPTV playlist, click the Remote-List option and enter the M3U URL. If you add a local playlist that is stored on your device, click the Local-List option.
6: You can also create multiple playlists under different names.
How to Fix Playlist Loader Addon Not Working on Kodi
If the Playlist Loader Addon is not working on Kodi, use the below troubleshooting steps to fix it.
- Connect the Kodi-installed device to a standard Internet connection.
- Close and relaunch the addon.
- If you are using the outdated version of Kodi, update Kodi to the latest version.
- Turn ON the VPN on your device and try again.
- Update the addon on Kodi.
- Reboot your device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Playlist loader addon.
- If none of the troubleshooting steps help, reset Kodi and install the addon again.
Yes, you can add a Netflix addon‘s video content on the Playlist Loader addon.
No. The Playlist Loader addon is not legal and safe to use. So, set up a VPN on Kodi while using this addon.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial