IPTV Stalker is an IPTV addon unavailable in the official Kodi repository. With this addon, you can stream plenty of live TV channels, movies, TV series, and more for free. This IPTV addon allows you to stream videos in SD and HD quality. This addon classifies the content into different categories based on its genre. IPTV Stalker Addon is one of the best IPTV addons that has an extensive library of TV channels from all over the world.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Kodi Addon
IPTV Stalker should be installed from a third-party repository. So, ensure to enable the Unknown Sources option on Kodi. Refer to the below one-line guide to enable it.
Go to Kodi Settings → Click System Settings → Tap Add-ons → Select Unknown Sources → Turn it ON.
Then, download the Zip file on your device using the link below.
IPTV Stalker Addon: http://bit.ly/3g6XZ6t
(1). Tap the Settings icon on the Kodi home screen.
(2) Locate and select the option Add-ons on the Settings page.
(3) Select the option Install from Zip file.
(4) Select the zip file you have downloaded and click OK to install the addon on Kodi.
(5) Once installed, you will receive a popup menu displaying Add-On Installed.
(6) Navigate to the home screen and select the option Videos.
(7) Choose the option Video add-ons.
(8) Here, you can view all the installed addons.
(9) Look for the IPTV Stalker addon and select it.
(10) Play your desired content on the IPTV Stalker addon and watch it on your device.
Best Alternatives for IPTV Stalker Kodi Addon
The three best alternatives to the IPTV Stalker add-on are discussed below.
1. Ultra IPTV
Ultra IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers that helps you to stream videos in SD, HD, and UHD quality. It consists of an extensive library of videos in different categories, such as sports, entertainment, movies, TV shows, and news. Most of the live TV channels on Ultra IPTV addon are from the US, UK, France, Germany, and Canada. You can install this addon from the Cazlo repository.
2. Jupiter Addon
Jupiter addon is one of the popular and most used add-ons among Kodi users. Like other IPTV addons, this addon is free to download and use. Jupiter Addon can be installed from the Tojelako Repo. You can find popular live TV channels in this addon. Apart from live TV channels, it also includes documentaries, movies, and the latest episodes of TV series.
3. Exodus Addon
Exodus Addon is the perfect addon for Kodi that helps you stream tons of tons of movies and TV shows. You can also watch anime content on Exodus Addon. It also has a unique feature to filter the contents according to your wish. You can install the Exodus Redux addon on Kodi from the Kodi Bae Repository.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. This addon is completely free to download and use.
If you haven’t enabled the Unknown Sources, you can’t install the IPTV Stalker add-on on Kodi. So, enable the option Unknown Sources on Kodi.
It is impossible for us to conclude whether this addon is safe. It is highly recommended to use a VPN while streaming content on IPTV Stalker.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Add Apps on Hisense Smart TV [All Models]
- How to Install and Activate Disney Plus on Philips Smart TV
- How to Add Apps on Toshiba Smart TV [4 Ways]
- How to Get and Activate Hotstar on Sony Smart TV
- Finding New Trends On Tiktok. How Difficult It is?
- How to Install and Watch beIN Sports on Firestick
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku
- How to Chromecast ITV Hub (ITVX) on Your TV
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Apple TV