Kodi 18.5 Leia is officially released now and it is the current stable version of the popular home theatre software. The update doesn’t have any new features, only bug fixes to improve the functionality and stability of the app.
The latest version of Kodi can be downloaded directly from the official website of Kodi. Nearly 40 issues related to logging problems, joystick controls, PVR, interface, and more have been fixed in the latest version.
Kodi 18.6 is in the development stage and it can be downloaded from the pre-release section. On the other hand, the nightly builds for Kodi 19 Matrix have been released. As announced earlier, Kodi 19 will come with Python 3 interpreter.
Click here for the changes included in Kodi 18.5 Leia
NOTE: We haven’t tested the new version of Kodi on our devices. So, we aren’t responsible if the latest version hasn’t worked with any builds or addons.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail