Being a Kodi user, I always prefer addons rather than apps. With the addons, it is easy for me to manage all the streaming platforms in one place. Though Netflix doesn’t have an official addon for Kodi, I’ve got one from GitHub. The CastagnaIT repository holds the Netflix addon for Kodi Media Player.
If you want to access the Netflix video content without the standalone app, you can use this addon on Kodi. This Netflix Kodi addon can be installed on all Kodi-compatible devices. Check the guide below.
How to Install and Stream Netflix Kodi Addon
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Click on the Gear icon in the upper left corner of your Home Screen to launch Settings.
3. Tap the System tile to open the System Settings menu.
4. Click the Add-ons and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
5. Now, go back to the Settings menu and tap the File Manager tile.
6. Double-click the Add Source option.
7. Click the <None> option and enter the CastagnaIT Repository URL ( https://castagnait.github.io/repository.castagnait).
8. Name the file as repository.castagnait and click the OK button.
9. Then, go back to Settings and choose the Add-ons tile.
10. Tap the Install from Zip file option.
11. Select the repository.castagnait file. It will be installed on the Kodi app.
How to Install the Netflix Addon
1. Once the repository gets installed, select the Install from repository option.
2. Select the CastagnalT Repository.
3. Click on Video add-ons and select Netflix.
4. Tap the Install button and select OK to continue.
5. Wait till the installation. Then, go back to the Addons page and click Netflix to launch the add-on on the Kodi Media Player.
How to Setup Netflix Kodi Addon using Email and Password
After installing the Kodi Netflix Addon, you have to carry out a few more procedures to access Netflix videos.
1. Launch Netflix by navigating to Addons → Video Addons → Netflix.
2. Enter the Email ID you used for your Netflix Account. After entering the ID, tap OK.
3. Now, enter the password to access your Netflix account. After entering the password, tap OK.
4. Choose the Netflix profile from the list.
5. To search a video title, go to Search → New Search → By Term and enter the keyword.
6. From the list of categories, choose a category to get the list of video titles.
7. Choose a video title and stream the Netflix content on Kodi.
How to Use Netflix Kodi Addon Using Authentication Key
Instead of logging in with email and password, you can use an authentication key to log in.
1. Download the Netflix Authentification Key and extract it in a separate folder.
2. Launch the Netflix Addon and click on the Authentification Key option.
3. Now, select the extracted folder to access the authentication key.
4. Select any content and start streaming your favorites on Netflix.
Like Kodi, you can download a Netflix addon on Stremio to stream your favorite favorites.
Netflix Login Issues on Kodi
While using the Authentication Key, a lot of users are complaining about the login issues. If you have any such issue, I suggest you use the Email method for the login. As of now, there is no solution to fix the issue. In the GitHub, there is no solution mentioned to fix the login issue.
How to Update Netflix Addon on Kodi
1. Select the Netflix addon and choose the Information option.
2. Click the Versions button to get the list of available versions.
3. Choose the latest version to update the addon. The latest version will be available on the top.
4. When it is updated, you will get the Netflix Add-on Updated notification on the screen.
Yes, the Netflix addon is completely safe and legal to use.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.