Sports HD addon is a dedicated sports addon that primarily consists of popular sports games like Football, basketball, Volleyball, Cricket, and more. This addon is developed by the same developer who develops the Sports 365 addon. All the sports content in this addon can be watched in HD quality. You can install the Sports HD addon from the Bugatsinho repository. As this addon is installed from a third-party repository, ensure to use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN on Kodi while streaming sports videos on Sports HD addon.
How to Install Sports HD Kodi Addon
Make sure to enable the Unknown sources on Kodi before installing the third-party repository.
(1) Launch the Kodi app on your device.
(2) Click the Settings icon at the top left corner.
(3) Click the option File manager.
(4) Tap the option Add source at the left panel.
(5) Double-click the <None> option.
(6) Enter the URL: https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ and click the OK button.
(7) Rename the media source as bugatsinho and click OK.
(8) Navigate back to the Settings page and click the Add-ons tile.
(9) Select the option Install from zip file.
(10) Locate and select the file bugatsinho from the list of media sources.
(11) Click the zip file named repository.bugatsinho-2.5.zip.
(12) The repository will start installing on Kodi. Once installed, you will find a notification at the top right.
(13) Select the option Install from repository.
(14) Choose the Bugatsinho repository from the list of repositories.
(15) Click the option Video add-ons.
(16) Tap the SportHD addon on the next page.
(17) Click the Install option to download the addon on Kodi. If prompted, tap OK.
How to Watch Sports HD Addon on Kodi
Launch the Sports HD addon on your Kodi media player. On the homepage, you can find five primary tabs on the menu bar.
- Live Events.
- Best Leagues.
You can watch all the live and highlight sports events under the Live Events tab. The live sports include basketball, football, rugby, and more. It also displays the scheduled matches of the channels. The live stream of the games is highlighted with the * (asterisks) green color icon.
Under the sports column, the games are categorized in different folders.
The best leagues of every game are categorized in the best Leagues section. Every game contains a separate folder, and you can choose the best league to stream the game.
In the settings menu, you can alter the time zone. Change the time zone of your country according to the sports where it is hosted.
Best Alternatives for Sports HD Kodi Addon
The three best alternatives to Sports HD addon are discussed below.
DAZN is one of the best alternatives to the Sports HD addon. Both the add-ons deliver live sports content, but the channels in these add-ons are different. DAZN is a subscription-based service that is available in 200+ countries. With DAZN Addon, you can stream popular sports events like NBA games, World Cup highlights, Major League Baseball, etc.
Falcon Sports Addon
Falcon Sports Addon is one of the best places to stream all live sports events and on-demand sports content for free. The Falcon Sports Addon primarily consists of Football matches. However, this addon is not available in the official Kodi repository. You need to download this addon from the AJbuilds repository.
ESPN 3 Kodi Addon
The ESPN 3 Kodi addon covers most of the latest highlights, recaps, and commentary. This addon comprises all the video content from the ESPN channel. To watch content in this addon, you need to get an ESPN+ subscription. This addon is legal, and you can download it from the official Kodi repository.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Sports HD is not legal in many countries.
You can download this addon by installing the Bugatsinho Repository on Kodi.
Follow the below fixes to solve the SportsHD addon not working issue.
★ Force restart the Kodi app on your device.
☆ Clear the cache on Kodi.
★ Restart your device.
☆ Enable VPN if you are streaming the geo-restricted sports channels.
★ Click the second link if the first link is buffering on your device.
☆ Reinstall the repository and install the addon.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Add Apps on Hisense Smart TV [All Models]
- How to Install and Activate Disney Plus on Philips Smart TV
- How to Add Apps on Toshiba Smart TV [4 Ways]
- How to Get and Activate Hotstar on Sony Smart TV
- Finding New Trends On Tiktok. How Difficult It is?
- How to Install and Watch beIN Sports on Firestick
- How to Add and Watch ITV Hub (ITVX) on Roku
- How to Chromecast ITV Hub (ITVX) on Your TV
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Apple TV