Lime Player is a newly released multimedia application that lets you play all local media files. You can also use this application to stream online videos as well. You can also stream HD videos and 4K videos through this player. On the other hand, if you are a user of Showbox (popular streaming application), you must install Lime Player app to stream the media in Showbox. The latest version of Showbox requires Lime Player to stream the movies and TV shows.
In this article, we will show you how to install Lime Player Apk on Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
Lime Player Apk supports all type of video files including MP4, 3GP, MKV, MPG, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV and many more.
If you own a Firestick then you may also like Lime Player For Firestick.
How to Install Lime Player on Android?
Downloading Lime Player (Apk) on Android mobile/tablet is very easy. You can download the app directly from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Type Lime Player on the search bar and hit the search icon.
- Select the Lime Player App which comes with the following logo.
- Click Install to download the app.
- Wait for downloading process to complete.
- Once the downloading gets completed, the lime player will be installed automatically.
- Click Open to launch the app.
- Tap Allow to grant permission for reading your internal and external storage files.
- That’s it. Now, you can play all your audio & video files with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
Check out how to install Lime Player on Windows?
You can easily install Lime Player on your Android device with the help of this article. Install this app and stream your local files & Showbox media without any hassle. We hope the article is really helpful to you. Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]
- How to Enable and Use AirPlay on LG Smart TV
- How to Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku TV
- How to Get Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Download Apps on Sharp Smart TV [3 Ways]
- How to Update Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV