Live NetTV is a free streaming application that allows you to watch 800+ live TV channels in HD quality. The contents in the Live NetTV application are classified into different categories such as Entertainment, 24/7 channels, News, Sports, Movies, and more. You can also integrate external media players like MX Player, VLC Player, etc. With a strong internet connection, you can stream the content without any buffering issues. Apart from Live content, it also includes movies and TV shows. You can also download the movies and other video content to stream offline. This application is not available in any app stores. But, you can sideload the Live NetTV app on different devices such as Firestick, PC, and more. It is mandatory to use a VPN while streaming content on Live NetTV. Make sure to install and use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN or IPVanish VPN on Smart TV.
How to Install Live NetTV on Android-Powered Smart TV
Live NetTV is not available on the app store of Smart TV. You need to install the Downloader app to get Live NetTV on Smart TV.
1. Navigate to the home screen of your Smart TV.
2. Select the Apps tab at the top and click the Google Play Store to launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the Downloader app from the search results and click on the Install button.
5. Now, you have successfully installed the Downloader app on your Smart TV.
Enable Unknown Sources on Smart TV
To install third-party applications on your Smart TV, you need to enable the option Unknown Sources. To do it, follow the steps below.
1. Go to your Smart TV home screen and select the Settings icon.
2. On the Settings menu, scroll down and select Security & Restrictions.
3. Next, tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
4. Navigate to the Downloader app and tap the toggle button near it. Now, you can install apps using Downloader.
5. Next, launch the Downloader app on your Smart TV and select Allow.
6. In the URL Box, enter the APK link of the Live NetTV App.
7. Select the Go button to download the APK file.
8. Once downloaded, click on the Install button.
9. Finally, launch the Live NetTV app after installation and watch 100+ live TV, popular movies, and TV shows for free on your Smart TV.
Alternative Method: How to Cast Live NetTV to Smart TV
If you are not interested in sideloading the Live NetTV app, you can use the screen mirroring method to cast the Live NetTV content to your Smart TV.
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to Settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
2. Next, launch a browser and download the Live NetTV apk file.
3. Install the Live NetTV App on your Android phone.
4. Connect your Android Smartphone and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Swipe down and navigate to the Notification Panel.
6. Click the Cast icon and select your Smart TV from the list of available devices.
7. Once the connection is established, launch the Live NetTV app on your Android Smartphone and play any content to watch it on your Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Live Net TV app is not available on Smart TV.
No, Live NetTV is free to download and use.
No, you can’t install the Live Net TV app on Samsung Smart TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Avoid Identity Theft
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- Virtual Reality in Education | All You Need To Know