- The Disney Plus app is natively available for Now TV Stick or Box.
- After installing the app, visit the Disney Plus activation website to activate it on your Now TV device.
- Alternatively, you can also install the Disney Plus app on your Android phone (Play Store) or iPhone (App Store) and screen mirror the content on your Now TV-connected TV.
Disney Plus is a premium streaming service packed with 500+ movies and 15,000+ episodes of different TV shows. You can install the Disney+ app from the App Store on your Now TV Box or Now TV Stick. You can also screen mirror the Disney+ content on Now TV from your Android or Apple smartphone. Disney Plus offers different subscription packages that start from $4.99/month. You can subscribe to any plan on the official Disney Plus website.
Read this article to learn how to install and stream Disney Plus on Now TV.
How to Install the Disney Plus App on Now TV
1. Connect your NOW TV to a strong Internet connection.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Press the Home button on the NOW TV remote to go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to the App Store and click OK.
4. Search for the Disney Plus app on the App Store.
5. Select the Disney Plus app and hit the Add app option to download the app on your device.
How to Activate the Disney Plus App on Now TV
1. After installation, tap the Go to app button to launch the Disney+ app on Now TV.
2. Hit the LOG IN button on the app interface.
3. An 8-digit activation code will appear on the screen.
4. Visit the Disney+ activation website (disneyplus.com/begin) from a browser on your computer.
5. Enter the activation code shown on the TV screen and select Continue.
6. Sign In using your Disney Plus account credentials to activate the app
7. Relaunch the Disney Plus app.
8. Finally, stream your favorite Disney Plus content on a larger screen.
How to Screen Mirror Disney Plus on Now TV
You can mirror the smartphone screen on NOW TV-connected TV and stream the videos from the Disney+ app. To do it, you need to enable the Screen Mirroring mode option on your NOW TV Settings.
1. Connect your Smartphone and Now TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Sign in using your Disney Plus account credentials.
4. Navigate to the Notification Panel (Android Phone) or Control Center (iPhone/iPad).
5. Select the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon (iOS) and choose the name of your Now TV device.
6. Once the smartphone screen is mirrored on NOW TV, play any video on the Disney+ mobile app and stream it on your NOW TV Box or NOW TV Stick-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Disney Plus offers a 7-day free trial for new users.
Netflix is the best alternative to Disney+ on NOW TV.
Disney+ removed its support on the NOW Freeview Smart box with a blue NOW TV logo. So, if you use this Now TV Box, you can’t find the Disney+ app on the App Store.
If the Disney app is not working, uninstall and reinstall the app on your device. If the problem continues, update your Now TV device to resolve the issue.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.