Pinterest is a popular platform to share interesting images and videos. Apart from sharing, you can also discover different pictures and videos according to your interest. Just like other social platforms, Pinterest doesn’t provide a built-in option to download videos. Hence, most of the Pinterest users are searching for ways to save the videos locally on their device. In this guide, let’s discuss the possible ways to save or download Pinterest videos.
Related Guide: How to Enable Dark Mode on Pinterest?
How to Download Pinterest Videos on PC Browser?
Step 1: On your web browser, visit the web version of Pinterest and navigate to the video that you want to download.
Step 2: Tap the Upload icon and select Copy Link.
Step 3: Now, open online Pinterest Video downloader on a new tab (expertsphp.com) and paste the link that you copied.
Step 4: Tap Download.
Step 5: Right click the button which labelled as Download Link.
Step 6: Select Save link as and save the video locally on your device.
Note – Android and iPhone users can also follow this method to save Pinterest videos.
How to Download Pinterest Videos on Android?
To save Pinterest videos on Android, you need to download an application called Video Downloader for Pinterest. You can install it officially from the Google Play Store.
Step 1: Open Pinterest app and log-in to your account.
Step 2: Open the video that you want and tap the three-dot menu icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Tap Copy Link.
Step 4: Now, open the Pinterest video downloader that you installed and tap Paste Link.
Step 5: Click Download and the video will be saved within a few minutes.
How to Download Pinterest Videos on iPhone?
Unlike Android, you can’t find a Pinterest video downloader for iPhone and iPad. Instead, you can use the above-mentioned web version to save your Pinterest videos.
- Launch the Pinterest app.
- Copy the link of the Pinterest video that you want to save.
- Launch online Pinterest video downloader.
- Paste the URL and save the video to your device.
Apart from the above-mentioned Pinterest video downloader, there are plenty of them are available on the Online and Google Play Store. Select and use the best one according to your convenience.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast SoundCloud Music to TV
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick