- To Connect PS5 Controller to iPhone or iPad: Press the Share and PS buttons to put your controller on pairing mode → On your iPhone, go to Settings → Bluetooth → Click on the controller → Pair.
- Connect PS5 Controller to Mac: Enable pairing mode on PS5 controller → On Mac, click on Apple menu → System Settings → Bluetooth → select your PS5 controller → Pair.
- Connect PS5 Controller to Apple TV: Enable pairing mode on PS5 controller → On Apple TV, Go to Settings → Remotes and Devices → Bluetooth → select your PS5 controller.
One of the most remarkable features of PlayStation consoles is the Remote Play function. It allows you to play any PS5 games on your mobile devices. If you plan to use the Remote Play function on your iPhone or iPad, you should definitely connect your PS5 DualSense controller to these devices.
With the PS5 controller connected, you can play games with controller support on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV. To connect to other devices that are not PS5, you must put your DualSense controller in pairing mode. Your DualSense controller will be visible to other devices only in pairing mode.
Through this guide, we will help you connect the DualSense controller to different devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Connect PS5 Controller to iPhone or iPad
To connect your PS5 controller to your iPhone or iPad, the software OS must be on iOS 14.5 or iPadOS 14.5 or later. Once you ensure your device is compatible, follow the steps to connect your controller to PS5.
1. Ensure your PS5 controller is turned off.
2. Press the Share and PS buttons on your controller. This will put your PS5 controller in the Pairing Mode.
3. On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings.
4. Select Bluetooth.
5. Enable Bluetooth on your iPhone/iPad.
6. Wait a few seconds for your controller to appear under Other Devices.
7. Select your PS5 controller and click Pair.
Now, you can use the PS5 controller on supported iPhone/iPad games or the Remote Play function.
How to Connect PS5 Controller to Mac
Mac devices that run on macOS Big Sur 11.3 or later will be compatible with the DualSense Edge controller. Use the steps below to pair your PS5 controller to the Mac.
1. Shut down your PS5 controller and press the Share and PS buttons to put your controller on pairing mode.
2. On your Mac, click on Apple Menu → System Settings.
3. On the sidebar, select Bluetooth.
4. Under the Nearby Devices section, select your PS5 controller.
5. Click Pair to connect the controller to your Mac.
With the controller connected, you can now play controller-supported games on the Mac.
How to Connect PS5 Controller to Apple TV
Apple TV running on tvOS 14.5 or later can be paired with a DualSense controller using the following steps.
1. Press and hold the Create button and the PlayStation logo button on your DualSense controller at the same time. This will take your controller to pairing mode.
2. Make sure that the device is in pairing mode, as the LED light around the controller’s trackpad blinks blue.
3. Turn on your Apple TV and launch the Settings app.
4. From the menu, select Remote and Devices.
5. On the Other Devices field, select Bluetooth.
6. With that, your Apple TV will search for nearby Bluetooth devices to connect to.
7. Pick your DualSense Wireless Controller under the Other Devices field.
8. Once done, select the DualSense Wireless Controller and customize it.
Now, you can enjoy the arcade games on your device comfortably with the PS5 DualSense Controller. At the same time, you can control four Bluetooth controllers on your Apple TV. All of them don’t necessarily have to be PS5 DualSense Controllers. You can also connect Xbox controllers and wireless keyboards to your device.
If you’re unable to connect your PS5 controller to your iPhone, check whether your PS5 controller is charged. Ensure that your iPhone that was running on iOS 14.5 or later.
Yes. You can connect the PS5 controller to a PC. Unlike all the devices mentioned above, you can connect the PS5 controller to a PC with or without a USB cable.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.